• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he score two chips in a week, one against United, one against Real?

GOD.

He was a bit shit, though.

The Madrid one was just twatted at the corner I think, Casillas got a hand to it. Me and my brother just laughed when he lofted it over VDS. What a week that was.

Dossena + Goodnight = Palermo saved. Make it happen, Zamps.

Seems like Buonanotte deal is up in the air now that Pellegrini the cunt decided he still wants him.

I always liked the idea of Dossena. The real thing? Not so much :p

Sad part is he will be a huge improvement for Palermo.

Didn't he score two chips in a week, one against United, one against Real?

GOD.

He was a bit shit, though.

He also gave away that penalty for Chelsea against Napoli to get into extra time, GOD.

Zorc and Fazeli when Nuri announced he's going to Real
gtyBe.jpg

Zorc today:
Xa3tj.jpg

"And then Fazeli said he'd be okay with the contract we offered Nuri 2011"

Linius

Is there a Lionel Mandrake post in that thread yet? I'm not up to the task of reading back like thirty pages.

Or a Sunhi gif for that matter :p

Arnie

The Madrid one was just twatted at the corner I think, Casillas got a hand to it. Me and my brother just laughed when he lofted it over VDS. What a week that was.

Ah, now it floods back.

That week was potentially one of the best of my life, sadly. Such raw emotion. Re-watched the Anfield leg of the Madrid tie over the summer, just to remember how fucking brilliant we were. The 4-1 at Old Trafford is due a rewatch soon, I'll evaluate how desperately I need to watch it again post-Sunday.

Zabojnik

Ah, now it floods back.

That week was potentially one of the best of my life, sadly. Such raw emotion. Re-watched the Anfield leg of the Madrid tie over the summer, just to remember how fucking brilliant we were. The 4-1 at Old Trafford is due a rewatch soon, I'll evaluate how desperately I need to watch it again post-Sunday.

"It was beautiful once, it will be again." - Far Cry 3 rebel

Ah, now it floods back.

The Madrid performance is the best I've seen in the time I've been watching us. Perfect defensively (or as close as you get) utter domination in the middle, closing down all over the pitch, creating chances throughout, ridiculous intensity from the first whistle to the last. Playing like that, I honestly think we'd have beaten anyone in the world at the time (in a one-off match of course, you can't sustain performances like that throughout a season unless you're Barca :p)

pulga

Banned
Goes to show Messi's the real cunt and Cristiano is humble as fuck. Also, why does Messi need a "CR7" reminder right after "Cristiano"? Because he's a cunt, I tell you.

Phil Dowd is such a boss. I recall he handled that match pretty well for all the shit that was surrounding it.

Yeah. If a bit of attention seeking is the price that has to be paid for a referee who can control the players and display an inkling of competenece, it's well worth paying imo

Easily a better referee than Howard Webb

So which number will Nuri choose? His 8 is gone, the 4 or 5 he wore at Liverpool and Real are not available either.

13, 14, 18, 25 are the only ones left. Only the 13 fits, a bit, shouldn't have left, bitch :D

Personal crisis, wants to return home for reasons other than football.

I'm guessing a lot of Newcastle players will be having 'personal crisis'' over the next 6 months

'Sorry Alan, my, erm, gerbil has gone missing. I'd better go back to France, I think he was last seen in Lille. kthxbye'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom