• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I can't get excited over it yet.

Wait until you see him play before you do. Not saying anything definitive, but the player I saw at Liverpool can't be the same player everyone was fawning over a couple of years ago. He'll need time to get some sort of consistency back, and patience.

Carbonox

Schwatzgelb to the rescue: Zorc/Watzke said that they can't confirm a buy option because they agreed to keep silent with Real but the can confirm that BVB have "heavy influence" (can't find a proper english expression, even more than heavy influence) over what happens after the loan, so yes, the option is there.

Fuck yes, now I can get excited :D

Edit: also fuck sport journalism, why did no one mention that? Useless twats.

7e6Fy.gif

Some lad that is signing for us this weekend is playing in a testimonial game right now.

KADER MANGANE style! *jump around like dickheads*

:lol

Wait until you see him play before you do. Not saying anything definitive, but the player I saw at Liverpool can't be the same player everyone was fawning over a couple of years ago. He'll need time to get some sort of consistency back, and patience.

I honestly don't expect anything until next season. Our style changed and Gündogan is awesome, he'll need those 6 months to get properly back again. Then he'll be great.

And if he's still shit, buy option loool

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if every player in the premier league had to pay one week worth of wages to charity once a year.

I would hope they would be made to, free of tax as well. I'd assume a lot of them do things for charity of course, but handing over 100 grand is nothing to someone like Tevez.

Looking forward to the United game. I hope it'll be a good game all round.

Today has been mixed though, a few friends have got offers from Oxford which was fantastic, but my meeting with the film production studio didn't go well and they passed on the project. Oh well, live and learn. Good luck this weekend Liverpool-GAF and City-fans.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Messi: "I regret my Ballon d'Or speech. I was nervous and got emotional, forgot to mention people, Cristiano, and especially Tito and Abi."

pussy

Kyoufu

Michael Appleton signs two-and-a-half-year deal at Blackburn - his assistant will be Ashley Westwood.

Is this good or bad, Jeff?

Wilbur

Banned
Looking forward to the United game. I hope it'll be a good game all round.

Today has been mixed though, a few friends have got offers from Oxford which was fantastic, but my meeting with the film production studio didn't go well and they passed on the project. Oh well, live and learn. Good luck this weekend Liverpool-GAF and City-fans.

Bad luck, buddy. Hopefully something else comes around.

United win will bring your boner back

Michael Appleton signs two-and-a-half-year deal at Blackburn - his assistant will be Ashley Westwood.

Dumb. He did an absolutely admirable job at Portsmouth but hasn't proved himself at all at Blackpool's level yet, let alone a club with bigger aspirations like Blackburn. He should have stayed at Pool.

Carbonox

THere's no such thing as good when it comes to Blackburn. They just hired some chump who's only been with Blackpool since November and led the team to 7 draws.

Best thing being a Newcastle fan is that it's impossible to be as bad as Blackburn.

Kyoufu

THere's no such thing as good when it comes to Blackburn. They just hired some chump who's only been with Blackpool since November and led the team to 7 draws.

Best thing being a Newcastle fan is that it's impossible to be as bad as Blackburn.

We are just one tiny tiny step away from turning into Blackburn.

Blackburn's semi-recent glory days actually involved a trophy worth a shit

Blackburn>Newcastle, forever and always

Arnie

Arnold can't handle our confidence.

Getting his blood itchy.

Show some fight. TELL US YOU WILL BATTER US!
No point.

The game's completely predictable. You'll win through an RVP wonder goal, or a dubious refereeing decision. We'll outplay you.
Liverpool fans, have you heard any news about getting Gamiero on loan?
Been rumoured for a while, we were definitely interested at one point, but at the time he was sounded out as a backup if the Sturridge deal went tits up.

Blackburn rovers in the last two weeks alone:

'A manager will be announced on New Years day'
'A manager will be announced later tis week'
'The manager will get a 6 month deal'
'The new man will be experienced'
'Gary bowyer has the job till the end of January'

Michael Appleton joins on two and a half year deal

I'm drowning in cunts

No point.

The game's completely predictable. You'll win through an RVP wonder goal, or a dubious refereeing decision. We'll outplay you.

Been rumoured for a while, we were definitely interested at one point, but at the time he was sounded out as a backup if the Sturridge deal went tits up.
I'm getting nervouser by the day.

I don't even think Kagawa will play now :(

He doesn't really deserve to so yeah, most likely Hernandez or Wazza return.

Slizz

No point.

Hehehe.

iKApicO2vRkZq.gif

Sturridge will score

Arnie

I'm getting nervouser by the day.

I don't even think Kagawa will play now :(

He doesn't really deserve to so yeah, most likely Hernandez or Wazza return.

I'd rather him start, to be honest.

Just over tasked with revision and practical work, spending most days in the library doing nothing fulfilling for myself, and today I hit a brick wall, came home, ate a pot noodle and monged out. Now I feel guilty about it. Might just head back to the library tonight and re-focus. Not thought about football much, I'm sure it'll hit me late tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom