• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi IS a cunt. But at least he's a closet cunt, unlike CR7.

But dammit, that's why I love Ronaldo, he's openly a cunt and doesn't even give a fuck. "They hate me because I'm rich and pretty"
KuGsj.gif

C'mon. Noomi is HOT.

Alright we'll take that.

Can we get that little Japanese bitch back next?

And the first thing Nuri should do is talk to Lewandowski that leaving Dortmund is the worst thing ever.

GQman2121

Banned
Negredo is a good second option for Spurs since Leandro Damiao seems like it's off the table. I can't believe he's already 27 though.

I also saw that Jamie Oliver has been signed by City to be their club caterer. I've always liked him. They could do much worse.

Hixx

'BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL'

Be surprised if I'm not already on there.

He's easily flustered whenever Liverpool's concerned.

'come on Fergie'

:lol

rofl

Also if you're going to make up quotes you'll fit in well in football journalism.

Carbonox

Negredo is a good second option for Spurs since Leandro Damiao seems like it's off the table. I can't believe he's already 27 though.

I also saw that Jamie Oliver has been signed by City to be their club caterer. I've always liked him. They could do much worse.

:lol :lol :lol Really?

:lol

What a bizarre world they live in.

Kyoufu

Must be awesome to be at City right now. Jamie fucking Oliver as your caterer. Fuck me.

Someone buy Newcastle and appoint Nigella as caterer.

Hixx

If he's on an 8 year contract with no get out clauses, you pretty much have to or the compensation would be huge.

Seems to a fairly unanimous opinion in the media that they'd only have to buy out a year's worth of wages to fuck him off.

These lads will lose their popularity now they've shed their fat. How can you trust a chef who isn't overweight? You can't.

It's like a businessman with a Twix. Shady.

fuenf

Fucking Diesel Online store. It's ridiculous ,if your order is below 160€ you have to pay 10€ for shipping and an additional fee for returning stuff. But both are free once you order eclipses 160€... they basically invite you to add extra stuff and return it later.

Still, I love these -50% percent sales.

Dibbz

Personal crisis, wants to return home for reasons other than football.

It sounds more like he wants to go and join the Club his dad works for. A bit out of the blue.

Rumours of Coloccini's unrest surfaced when his father Osvaldo revealed on South American television that the Argentinian club San Lorenzo were keen to recruit him and, with Newcastle bound to place a high transfer fee on his head, it is not impossible that he could join them on loan until the end of the season.

3Sixty

These lads will lose their popularity now they've shed their fat. How can you trust a chef who isn't overweight? You can't.

It's like a businessman with a Twix. Shady.

I like them though :( They cook proper food.

I want them to show me how to make homemade Parmo.

Hixx

Pardiola stays.

[IM.G]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01605/pardew_1605809a.jpg[/IMG]

[IM.G]http://i.minus.com/jzmDQ3KJN3brb.jpg[/IMG]

Manager of the last season.

Trying to fight a 60 year old man after saying "what are you looking at you cunt" smh

I like them though :( They cook proper food.

I want them to show me how to make homemade Parmo.

its easy

Flatten a chicken breast
coat in breadcrumbs
deep fry until golden and remove
put bechamel sauce on top
grate parmesan and cheddar on top
stick under grill until the cheese is melted to your taste
GET FAT

big classic at this corner of the Old Continent on Sunday, SL Benfica vs FC Porto, a.k.a. half these players will leave at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom