• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Let's talk about players we sold and now want to buy back.

delpi-camoranesi-trezeguet.jpg

A cold night at Anfield, Alonso's first game upon return to his rightful home, a young Liverpool fan, no older than 11 years, vaults the advertising hoardings along the lower Centenary, and shoots towards the centre circle, arms out wide.

And there they embrace, the admirer and his hero, no older than 11, and number 14.
:lol

Thought I'd closed my RAWK tab already.

dc89

A cold night at Anfield, Alonso's first game upon return to his rightful home, a young Liverpool fan, no older than 11 years, vaults the advertising hoardings along the lower Centenary, and shoots towards the centre circle, arms out wide.

And there they embrace, the admirer and his hero, no older than 11, and number 14.

I'm welling up here.

FootballFan

Allow me to give you some possibilities

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Valencia Carrick Clev Young

Kagawa RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Hernandez RVP

----
De Gea

Rafael Rio Evans Evra

Kagawa RVP

---
De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Rooney RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Nani Carrick Clev Young

Kagawa RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Carrick Clev Scholes

Welbeck RVP Young

---
De Gea

Vidic

Clev Carrick Janujaz

Valencia Rooney Hernandez RVP Welbeck Young

Quoting for next page people.

Shit! That is a lot of possibilities. Other than the backline and RVP it seems every other spot is up for grabs.

Marca and Daily express claiming Chelsea wants to pay 22 million a year to Guardiola.

Either these jornos are irrevocably stupid, or Abramovich is irrevocably stupid. What would happen? Somehow Guardiola would create another Xavi, Iniesta, and another Messi?

Ahahah

0-11-0:
Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa - Kagawa

ijhBO4TBiddzn.gif

Allow me to give you some possibilities

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Kagawa RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Hernandez RVP

----
De Gea

Rafael Rio Evans Evra

Kagawa RVP

---
De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Rooney RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Nani Carrick Clev Young

Kagawa RVP

---

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Evra

Carrick Clev Scholes

Welbeck RVP Young

---
De Gea

Vidic

Clev Carrick Janujaz

Valencia Rooney Hernandez RVP Welbeck Young

Posts like this get me hot. So much formationing.

Marca and Daily express claiming Chelsea wants to pay 22 million a year to Guardiola.

Either these jornos are irrevocably stupid, or Abramovich is irrevocably stupid. What would happen? Somehow Guardiola would create another Xavi, Iniesta, and another Messi?

Ahahah
Messi is 90% drugs anyway so it shouldn't be that hard.

Wilbur

Banned
The first day of the 2013/14 season in the Barclays Premier League. Across the seats in the Theatre Of Dreams are banners, each adorned with the face of their dearly departed manager.

"Goodbye Fergie"
"Football, Bloody Hell"
"2012/13 Treble Legend"

The new manager makes his way across the pitch. Applauds the fans. Shakes hands with Michael Appleton. His name rings out. The new gaffer. Here to stay.

| Phil Neville | Welcome Home | HD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

KuGsj.gif

But still, your Fergie story is your Pulp Fiction, you'll never live up to it.
3AQmK.gif

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
FdB: During the summer I think 3-4 players will leave: Alderweireld, Eriksen & Sd Jong. If that happens we'll have to start over again. [vi]

Tc91

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc
Question from the press about @DavidLuiz_4 having a haircut....RB "I don't think this affects the game tomorrow" #CFC

No way.

Man Utd XI:

-------------Dean---------------

Riley--Mason---Marriner--Attwell

----------Atkinson-------------------
--------------------Foy---------------
----------Clattenburg---------------

Styles--------------------Wiley
---------Webb-------------------
----------------Halsey-----------

Referee: David Gill

Sergio Ramos suspended for 5 matches, and Pepe is two weeks away from coming back.

Mou has it easy eh? And I wonder if Madrid fans finally can see just how shit and dumb Sergio Ramos is.

Yen

Die Oranje Foot
Strootman - "United? No, it's not for me. I have no reason to join. I am contracted for 2 more years." #MUFC #PSV

Highbury is rebuilt and the fans flock to it. In the middle of the pitch stand Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira, Arsene Wenger, Tony Adams, Robert Pires and that Swedish player with red hair that everyone loved.

Then there is a mass suicide on the pitch, as the fans and the legends embrace.

Arnie

Highbury is rebuilt and the fans flock to it. In the middle of the pitch stand Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira, Arsene Wenger, Tony Adams, Robert Pires and that Swedish player with red hair that everyone loved.

Wilbury stealing your account again?

Yen

"Freddie, why are you standing there, just in your very tight pants?" asked Freewheelin'.

"I don't know, this is your dream after all."

LTWheels

Poetry in motion.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lyon's president has confirmed Gomis or Lisandro could leave this month due to the club's financial situation.

We were linked to Lisando last night.

iIMJV5PhZN5T6.gif

iIMJV5PhZN5T6.gif

iIMJV5PhZN5T6.gif

deroli

Welcome back Nuri! You should have never left.
I hope Sahin will pick up where he left off. But I don't think it will easy for him to get into the starting eleven again. Gündogan has taken his place and we won't see both on the pitch regularly (unless we change our system).

Next task for Zorc: Get Kagawa back. :p

Linius

Welcome back Nuri! You should have never left.
I hope Sahin will pick up where he left off. But I don't think it will easy for him to get into the starting eleven again. Gündogan has taken his place and we won't see both on the pitch regularly (unless we change our system).

Next task for Zorc: Get Kagawa back. :p

A wild Dortmund fan appears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom