• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

arkon

Hows the Brighton game been? I see it's 1-1, Arsenal dominating and only managing a tie?

Been even really. Both teams have had good possession. Brighton have come back into it after conceding early on. If they could put in some decent crosses from the right hand side they could get a few more goals.

GorillaJu

I like Gus Poyet. Go Brighton!

True.

I just read on twitter (posted by a friend, also a Pool fan), that if the Ince deal don't go through, they'll go after Draxler. Any truth on this?

Oy.. good luck if that's true. Draxler is one out of our reach, no? He's a top drawer talent.

ShogunX

Warren Barton has just said Andre Santos is the worst player he's seen wear an Arsenal shirt and that THE Arsenal will never win a thing with him in the team.

Hope he plays against us in midweek.

Definitely a shit

Was going to edit but thought it was pretty fitting.

GQman2121

Banned
Warren Barton just called Andre Santos the "worst player to ever wear an Arsenal shirt. He's done more swapping shirts with RVP than help the team. He just doesn't care."

YOLO?

edit: fuck you Shogun :p

Clegg

Wenger must be getting desperate seeing the state of his squad.

His starting XI is decent enough but he has a problem when any of his regulars get injured.

GorillaJu

Would say Götze is out of reach. You can always get a Draxler if you pay over the odds.

Plus, fuck Schalke

Well, I don't think we're into paying over the odds these days. If we're haggling over a few million for Ince, could we really spring for Draxler? My buddy who is a Schalke fan thinks he's got a big future and will have the likes of Barca looking for his signature.

Clegg

Which one of you fuckers wrote this?

Luis Suarez
You are teh greatezt

You bite peoples ears off
And you are racizt

You score the goalz
that make me so breathlesz

After I fuck you
I'll wake you for breakfazt

Arnie

Looks like Coutinho's wrapping up.

Excited about this one, hope he gets on well with our South American contingent.

Feorax

True.

I just read on twitter (posted by a friend, also a Pool fan), that if the Ince deal don't go through, they'll go after Draxler. Any truth on this?

I saw this too, though I'm not entirely convinced by it. Would be good to know we have multiple targets though so we aren't held to ransom.

My favourite rumour of the day is that we're looking to get Butland and then loan him back like Zaha. B'ham would be mad not to go for that if we offered.

Clegg

What are Arsenal doing in this pic?

BBjCcDMCUAMUx3O.png

Top Bottom