• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Lightning

Banned
Giroud is starting to score more now because he's starting to get his shots on target. Earlier in the season everything went either wide or high.

Huge Walcott fan, but I don't think they can rely on him just yet.

I see Arsenal are doing their thing.

Walcott in 2-3 years could be lethal, for now he lacks consistency and belief. Plus a team around him I guess.

I think they are better than everyone makes out though, they have lost a lot of players over the years but still have some potential world class players in the team.

Carbonox

Is there a team sheet I can see?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/footb...ark-rangers-milton-keynes-dons-fc-570329.html

Also, just because Harry Redknapp might not want the FA cup getting in the way of their Premier League survival push, doesn't mean the players feel the exact same way. Players like Granero would want to push as far as possible, especially against teams like the MK Dons. He probably regrets leaving Madrid for QPR of all teams. I feel sorry for Park as well. A shame to see him join a terrible club.

Top Bottom