• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

FFS Wenger no need to tire our players!

untitled-1367xcb.gif

Sane_Man

Welcome Coutinho! I can barely believe we're starting to sign quality players for decent fees. Maybe we're finally headed in the right direction again as a club.

Arnie

Welcome Coutinho! I can barely believe we're starting to sign quality players for decent fees. Maybe we're finally headed in the right direction again as a club.

Need to see him play before I get too excited, part of me goes apeshit for the 'inho' suffix.

Clegg

De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Smalling, Evra; Anderson, Carrick; Giggs, Rooney, Nani; Hernandez.

bench: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Scholes, Valencia, Kagawa, Welbeck, van Persie.

Meier

I'm pretty shocked that Mancini played Panties. I would think he'd seriously want to win another FA Cup since we're out of everything else. Wish I could have been watching Zaba's goal live!

Looks like City/Stoke wasn't even televised? Thank fuck I didn't wake up for it.. I'd have murdered someone.

jtb

Banned
I don't even know why Wenger pretends to care about the cups when he clearly isn't interested in winning anything at this point.

on the upside... Gervinho's now scoring for Ivory Coast?

Top Bottom