• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

arkon

I was naive to think it had faded away. I generally just read the OP in Orbis/Durango threads and leave. The carnival of stupid is in town.

I tend to do this. Occasionally skim through the last few pages as well just to see where the discussion has gone (usually not to a good place).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's ... true, I suppose. But I'm sure you realize that you could've put almost every name there and it still would be, lol.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

DEL PIERO

Wait, why am I talking to you? You betrayed the Juve-ManU bros allegiance. :/

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ShogunX

Will Coutinho have trouble getting a work permit? Has he been in Europe long enough? Played enough at International level?

We have been screwed before.

Doubt it.

He has caps for Brazil, Has been in Italy since 2010 and had half a season in Spain.

A work permit will be a breeze.

arkon

Fulham have settled a bit. United should have had a penalty there. Also probably should have had a second. Rooney isn't having the best of games so far.

Zabojnik

End of 1st half, Lazzie 0 - 0 Chievo. Lazio are terrible, as per usual lately, but I'm sure Chievo will manage to fuck it up, somehow.

Hixx

Lazio want 8m euros for Zarate. Don't think he's worth the bother to be honest; talented as he is he's always come across as a right knacker.

Bo-Locks

Rooney's first touch is really poor. Like, pub player level type shit. Nani may be a wasteful cunt, but at least he can control the ball and work a decent position.

Top Bottom