• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Facism

Gold Member
Semih scores! Takes his shirt off so he gets a yellow! Another one and we don't have to see him play again for a few weeks! you go son!

dc89

FUCK THIS! Not at United winning, but at the fact United we're 19/20 on winning at HT and winning at FT. I went to put it on before, and Giggs scores a penalty and my bet gets suspended. Then the odds go 1/6.

I could have Wii U $$$ right now.

Bo-Locks

Rooney's so inconsistent.

You're not kidding. Great work to control the ball from Anderson, other times it's like the ball just bounces off him because his control is so poor.

Chicha just finished the game off. First time he's really had a chance. Now he's consistent and clinical, within his limits of course.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, B.Verratti, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Quagliarella, Vucinic

Good lineup. With the exception of one player.

Carbonox

wat

mM5J9d6.jpg

K1LLER7

Not sure who i'd play between Cleverly and Anderson alongside Carrick.

Cleverly gives more defensively and seems more tidy with his passing. With Anderson, he's got a better range of passing and his abilitly to pick the ball up in midfield and run at players would be hard to drop.

feel

Aljazeera guy on my united stream used "streets ahead" in a sentence. Did that really catch on from Community? haha

Top Bottom