• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

With a mostly brown pitch, supporters would literally be confused who to throw their racism towards.

everyone.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Defoe for us today, Gomes makes a rare appearance on the bench.

@SpursOfficial: Our team today: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Sigurdsson & Dempsey #COYS #THFC

@SpursOfficial: Our subs today: Subs: Gomes, Walker, Townsend, Livermore, Dembele, Dawson & Obika #COYS #THFC

I'd like to see Obika come on.

bjaelke

2-2 Vitesse - Ajax. Ajax throwing a 2-0 lead away. Very entertaining match so far and an excellent pitch if you ask me.

:lol 3-2 now.

Randdalf

If that vote on leaving the EU passes (which I don't expect it to) won't English football be in crisis, as every non-English player would be foreign and each club can only have a certain quota of foreign players (as opposed to now when all players from EU countries don't count)?

If that vote on leaving the EU passes (which I don't expect it to) won't English football be in crisis, as every non-English player would be foreign and each club can only have a certain quota of foreign players (as opposed to now when all players from EU countries don't count)?

EU players count as foreign already I think

Hmm interesting point.

It won't happen though. Conservatives won't even win the election for it to be put to a vote.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Boooooo

No way Brentford would hold on, Chelsea just didn't start playing until the 46th minute. This will be like when they played Leeds.

Surely they are considered foreign already?

Yay, a goal.

Milan XI vs Atalanta: Abbiati; Abate-Mexes-Zapata-Constant; Flamini-Montolivo-Boateng; Niang-Pazzini-El Shaarawy.

Seeing Niang there warms my heart. Anyway, Roma is drawing and Lazio lost, we can't do anything wrong today as long as we get 3 points.

No Defoe for us today, Gomes makes a rare appearance on the bench.

@SpursOfficial: Our team today: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Lennon, Bale, Sigurdsson & Dempsey #COYS #THFC

@SpursOfficial: Our subs today: Subs: Gomes, Walker, Townsend, Livermore, Dembele, Dawson & Obika #COYS #THFC

I'd like to see Obika come on.

Decent team, should be enough but I dunno, got a bad feeling :p

Top Bottom