• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

If some of those Russian teams played in PL, they would have won it... Yep, I went there.

And if David Moyes was given a transfer kitty of £100 million he'd be the best manager in world football.

Hypothetical arguments are fucking dumb, completely useless, and prove nothing, as I pointed out to Wooden a page or so ago. They're a crutch used by people who're struggling to stand on any argument whatsoever.

So much for all the "just wait for RAFA's magic" posts, nope he's still a shit manager who hasn't managed to improve this team at all, if anything it's clearly going the other way.

Kyoufu

Djokovic wins a Grand Slam, Ronaldo scores a hat-trick and Marko Marin starts for Chelsea. Already a truly incredible day of sport.

PS: Give us Marin pls.

Society and discussion would be so fucking dull if everyone circled around the real issues and ignored the things that make up a solid argument out of over-respect for something that doesn't necessarily deserve it.
Real issue: current dire state of Liverpool FC

Hypothetical arguments are fucking dumb, completely useless, and prove nothing, as I pointed out to Wooden a page or so ago. They're a crutch used by people who're struggling to stand on any argument whatsoever.

Crutch used by people who're struggling to stand on any argument whatsoever: past Liverpool successes

GQman2121

Banned
ibBH3OKI6uZfd.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Its quite pathetic when people around here resort to ''[country] League, Lol'' when they try to get a point across. Even I have to refrain from saying ''Seria A, Lol'' when there is other way to troll Juve.

Fact: Norwegian League is better that your League.
You support Everton though, an endless stream of jokes.

6+ at the top, I ain't talkin about chickin n gravy

Randdalf

Brentford are completely outplaying Chelsea, it's remarkable. They're giving them absolutely no time on the ball, and Chelsea keep on making mistake after mistake.

Top Bottom