• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I've long accepted that Chelsea are shite. But that pitch doesn't help. Think it's literally the worst pitch I've ever seen.

Massive patches of pure turned up mud. Random patches of smoothness. 80% pockmarked. The grass is dead by the colour of it, and too short.

Must be worth a fine, lower league or not. Its not acceptable imo

Bumhead

Banned
Brentford are great.

This is how FA Cup ties with a Premier League team away at a lower league outfit should be. This could have been Mansfield as well had their insipid owners not spotted a PR opportunity and a chance to make some high profile friends while rolling out the red carpet.

Looks like Brentford have dumped half a beach on the pitch and good on them. Hopefully the away team dressing room showers are connected to a vat of piss.

Sorry, I should have said, not much better if at all.

I mean:

_38697573_charlton300.jpg

Salazar

As expected

From this it looks to me as if the Chelsea players have decided not to play for Rafa, like they did with the other guy. Isolate the manager, then the big boss'll get rid.

I'd be happy wnough with that to be honest. He has too much class for that club. And when he does get sacked, I can go back to sleeping with his picture beside the bed

Hixx

Chelsea get laughed at for sacking managers often

Everyone wants Rafa sacked after a few months

We all live in an Abramovich world...

it doesn't fit but fuck so what give a shit ok

Yen

David Moyes should be our top priority this summer. And he can bring Fellaini--and whoever else he wants--with him.
I really hope he does go to Chelsea, a place of zero job security. Spends 10 years at Everton, wins nothing, goes to Chelsea and gets sacked after a year.

I truly hate him. Vomit inducing cunt.

The pitch is probably the only thing in this world reaching the shittyness levels of Torres... Maybe together with Quiche fifa abilities.

Dude! I am the top scorer of our FIFA club! I'm more like Zola than Torres! I'm offended Wooden, I really am :(

Also do get this fat cunt away from my club.

GQman2121

Banned
Massive patches of pure turned up mud. Random patches of smoothness. 80% pockmarked. The grass is dead by the colour of it, and too short.

Must be worth a fine, lower league or not. Its not acceptable imo

Our grounds staff make more than their first team. Give them a break. :S

Sorry, I should have said, not much better if at all.

I mean:

_38697573_charlton300.jpg

Honestly, that looks much better than Brentford. If the pitch can't be good, it should at least be consistent. How can you judge the pace on a ball on Brentford's pitch, let alone the way the players can't tell when and where the ball will bounce when its played along the ground

Hixx

I miss shit pitches. The unpredictability added a lot to shitter games, a slip or stray bounce turned a dull affair into something more.

Bumhead

Banned
Honestly, that looks much better than Brentford. If the pitch can't be good, it should at least be consistent. How can you judge the pace on a ball on Brentford's pitch, let alone the way the players can't tell when and where the ball will bounce when its played along the ground

That's the leveller.

How can a team of League One players assembled on a budget of one week of Ashley Cole's wages compete against the European Champions?

Top Bottom