• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Scum

Afternoon, lads. I've missed a fair bit today. I hear Ronaldo bagged a hattrick? Nice.
And Ush, are we out of the FA Cup yet?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice stop Brad.

Caulker sort yourself out, fucking impose yourself.

3Sixty

jbc2EjoJKgHEL8.png

I need Brugge to step it up.

Ushojax

Bale, Caulker, Sigurdsson please wake up.

Worst goal we've given away all season.

Bale, Caulker, Sigurdsson please wake up.

Worst goal we've given away all season.

Said I had a bad feeling, to be fair other than that they've been just trying to stop us from playing. We're having plenty of the ball just lack that natural striker in the box. Can't believe we had Brown at the club, such a massive cunt.

GorillaJu

Well with Chelsea drawing and Spurs not looking so solid, the best I can hope for is that we don't deliver the lollerpools tonight.

The goal against Liverpool was good defending but unlucky positioning by Bale, was a good clearence by Lennon.

Can see us maybe pinching a draw today, I'd like someone to punch Diouf and Brown just for the lols.

Ushojax

The goal against Liverpool was good defending but unlucky positioning by Bale, was a good clearence by Lennon.

Can see us maybe pinching a draw today, I'd like someone to punch Diouf and Brown just for the lols.

I'm not worried, if we can't score a goal against this shower of shite then we'd never win the trophy anyway.

arkon

That should be a tradition in any match featuring those two.

Feorax

We're playing four, two, fucking four apparently;

Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Skrtel, Coates, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Borini, Sturridge, Suarez.

Fuck me we're going all out upfront.

Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Skrtel, Coates, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Borini, Sturridge, Suarez.

Carragher playing against Arsenal? Fucking hell

Looking forward to seeing Robinson, Henderson, Borini and more of Sturridge. Coates and Skrtel absolutely have to play well. Coates to stay at the club, Skrtel to keep Williams from replacing him. Suarez is in there to pull us out if the shit in case it all goes wrong at the back I think

-----------------Jones
Wisdom--Skrtel----Coates--Robinson
-------------Allen
---------------------Henderson
----------------Suarez
----Sturridge------------Sterling
----------------Borini

?

arkon

Agreed, such horrible people. Mind you, Neil Warnock is the perfect fit for them, he is certainly one of the biggest twats in football, never liked him.

He did a good job in his time at Huddersfield, but yeah, I've come to dislike him since then. Some of his antics in recent years have been deplorable.

Ushojax

Right Caulker go home, you're drunk.

Dawson on right now please.

ShogunX

We dont really do 4-4-2 in the traditional sense of the word anyway. It's more likely to be a 4-2-3-1 - It's a strong team but after watching Chelsea and now Spurs I am a little bit worried about that back four.

Top Bottom