• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

We dont really do 4-4-2 in the traditional sense of the word anyway. It's more likely to be a 4-2-3-1 - It's a strong team but after watching Chelsea and now Spurs I am a little bit worried about that back four.

Yep. All away matches worry me. Their crowd lift them up, they put pressure on you with tactics you're not used to dealing with, and if you use players who aren't used often. Its a recipe for embarassment tbh

Like I said, its surely why Suarez is in the team

Tottenham will win it now

Randdalf

Leeds got him cheap as hell, great buy.

Actually, they got every single player cheap/free as hell. It's ridiculous when you follow the club news and realise how much money Bates must be keeping out of the club. Or just misinvesting it.

5 of their squad today played for Portsmouth last season, hence why they managed to get them on the cheap. Norris, Brown and Pearce are all pretty tenacious midfielders, probably why Warnock signed them.

ShogunX

I think Liverpool might run wild tonight.

I thought Chelsea would smash Brentford with that line up. The problem is always the pitch - Once it starts to cut up it becomes a great leveler. Our passing game will go out of the window and those fuckers will start pumping balls into our box.

Manager

5 of their squad today played for Portsmouth last season, hence why they managed to get them on the cheap. Norris, Brown and Pearce are all pretty tenacious midfielders, probably why Warnock signed them.

Bates have in the last five years bought out-of-contract players and Championship rejects. All this while selling players for millions and millions.

Not sure what you mean with last sentence? Pearce is a CB and Brown wasn't signed by Warnock, he joined before him.

I thought Chelsea would smash Brentford with that line up. The problem is always the pitch - Once it starts to cut up it becomes a great leveler. Our passing game will go out of the window and those fuckers will start pumping balls into our box.
Very possible. But we're in stinking form at the minute too. Liverpool, at least to me, look to be on the up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Caulker has been utter shit, like Squillaci and Carragher in one player.

Facism

Gold Member
oh laaaaaawwwwd, dropped a babies arm, followed it up with triple-ply toilet tissue and 5 minutes with a bidet.

Fresh.

Top Bottom