• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

Agree with this. He put out a decent side and had some chances been taken it might have been a different story. Sounding like a broken record, but if Sterling had taken his chance in the first half I think that would have turned the game on its head.

Exactly. Game of chances, the players bottled it. Fair play to Oldham.

Setup and team selection was fine, decent even. You can't win, I suppose. Fans clamouring for Coates to get game time, he does, and then he looks dodgy as fuck. Luckily Reina's back for Wednesday, so Brad can have some time out after that display.

Feorax

Going to be an interesting game on Wednesday. Hopefully we don't have our blooper day.

Well hopefully we've just had ours.

I think had we won today we'd have been very complacent and you'd have walked all over us like at Anfield. One silver lining for today is that the odds of that happening should be significantly reduced.

Garjon

_62897894_103081404.jpg

Remember that face well, Liverpool fans.

Who, the player who missed several chances to put the game to bed and whose deflection caused the Allen goal?

arkon

Ooh. If we can get past Leicester we get Wigan. I fancy our chances against them out of potentially all the other PL teams still in it. Watch us get hammered by Leicester again now.

Jones needs replacing ASAP, not good enough third choice, let alone second
Coates just seppuku'd his Liverpool career
Skrtel was rubbish and should have concentrated on defending rather than showing how hard he is
Robinson earned himself another 6 months in the reserves
Every time Wisdom crosses the half way line, God kills a puppy
Allen was anonymous
Henderson likewise
Borini isn't very good
Sterling was one dimensional, and that one dimension was shite
Sturridge was poor
Suarez must have had a sub-50% pass success. Dire.

Gerrard the only player worth a shite at any point in that game

Holy shit, what a goal by Messi. And what a pass by Xavi. This guy is just too good, put the keeper on the floor and then just walked cool-ly by and tapped in in. So much class.

Jones needs replacing ASAP, not good enough third choice, let alone second
Coates just seppuku'd his Liverpool career
Skrtel was rubbish and should have concentrated on defending rather than showing how hard he is
Robinson earned himself another 6 months in the reserves
Every time Wisdom crosses the half way line, God kills a puppy
Allen was anonymous
Henderson likewise
Borini isn't very good
Sterling was one dimensional, and that one dimension was shite
Sturridge was poor
Suarez must have had a sub-50% pass success. Dire.

Gerrard the only player worth a shite at any point in that game
Honestly I haven't seen anything good from him.

£10m you paid.

Not been anywhere near good enough.

fuenf

not even one substitution form heynceks in 85 minutes.
heynckes is the worst

fucking Heynckes, why would he bring on Gomez and Shaq now? Does he want to destroy their confidence ?

He's lucky Mandzukic gets gifted goal after goal, he was the worst player on the pitch these last 2 games.

Top Bottom