• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Blablurn

BBosQQnCIAAd4IH.jpg

MAndzukic strong again when it matters! Müller strong finish again when he sucks lol.

Europa League to the rescue!!!

Zenit are going to dry hump us.

They're gonna skull-fuck us

Any team puts us under any kind of pressure, and we fucking wilt. If Rodgers comes out with any shite like 'I felt we should have won with the chances we created' I'll fucking walk up to Liverpool and uppercut him in the nuts.

Gerrard should have come on at half time btw

It was obvious to anyone with a fucking brain that we were in trouble in attack, as well as controlling the middle

Mastadon

Banned
Gerrard should have come on at half time btw

It was obvious to anyone with a fucking brain that we were in trouble in attack, as well as controlling the middle

I don't think we should really be relying on Gerrard when we're drawing with Ligue 1 opposition at half time to be honest.

Zenit were pretty awful in the CL. If they play like that then I think Liverpool have a chance.

They could play like Oldham and we'd still find a way of losi....oh

@Mastadon, the way we got into this situation is irrelevant, fact of the matter is that we needed Gerrard to inject life into us. We're absolutely fucked when he retires.

Top Bottom