• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

elseanio

Starting XI confirmed: Storari; Peluso - Bonucci - Barzagli; Giaccherini - Padoin - Marrone - Vidal; Vucinic - Giovinco

I guess we'll never win la decima. Some 6k Juve supporters expected at the Olimpico, nice.

Can someone tell me what Vidal's best position is? Any players in the prem you can liken him to?

Zabojnik

That midfield is stacked. Shit, they can rival Barca!

I believe. With Vincenzone as a good luck charm, everything is possible.

67519246.png

Zabojnik

Momo Sissoko goes to Fiorentina

Woah, nice. Is it official? Arnie can finally switch from supporting Napoli to Viola. Not exactly what I'd call a great improvement, but still.

so lazio and juve play today. I hope Lazio can bring their A game. I hate juventus with an extreme prejudice.

The feeling is
n't
mutual.

If by A-game you mean full-on catenaccio, then yeah, you'll probably get your wish.

Meier

Espinoza starting today for Wigan. elsk must be in heaven!

I didn't get to watch the Stoke game so I can't comment on how well Garcia did there personally, but I heard good things. He was definitely signed with the thought of him possibly serving that de Rossi role of being able to play CB in a 3-5-2.

Emanuelson is already on his way to London for the medicals with Fulham. It's a loan deal for the rest of the season
Emanuelson to Fulham, he's on his way to London for the medicals. Loan deal for the rest of the season, no buy-out clause. The deal was assisted by Raiola, of course.

Goddamnit. I like the guy, he could've been useful.
TheLuficer, I think it's time you apologized to both Allegri and Galliani.

Not yet. Fucking up our economical situation with the brilliant signings of Emerson and such is still something that haunts us today, just like keeping really old players (Zambrotta, Seedorf, Inzaghi and so on) on the team instead of starting to renew our lineup years ago. They were good once, I know, I remember what we won with Ancelotti and those players, but they had to leave at least a couple of years earlier. And I put Berlusconi in it as well, today showed how much he cares about Milan: if he has to get some more political votes, then he'll buy someone, otherwise Milan is just one annoying, unprofitable entity.

Allegri was dreadful back in September, but I recognize that his situation wasn't easy at all, considering all the players that were sold during the summer. Still, his best way to motivate our players is "daidaidai" and occasionally he also dares to try an amazing "daidaidaidai". He's not a great manager and probably never will be: what if Milan didn't had Ibra the past two years and El Shaa this year? Things would've been incredibly bad, he wouldn't have lasted more than 4 months on the bench. He changed our formation probably around a thousand times this season, hoping to find the right one.

pulga

Banned
Juventus bench: Buffon, Rubinho, Lichtsteiner, Caceres, De Ceglie, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Quagliarella, Matri

We've got this.

EDIT: Cmon Vidal get up get up get up

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think M'Bia is worse than Di Maria when it comes to feigning injury and barrell rolling. Utter twat.

Meier

Sheeeit, Cesar lost hold of the corner and it fell right to Lescott who volleyed it to BFE from about 5 feet as if he were playing FIFA.

pulga

Banned
I can't wait for Llorente to be the target for balls like that.

Did we just get fucked out of another penalty?

Edit: YES WE DID! LOOOOOL JUVE ARE THIEVES!

Top Bottom