• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Tc91

Ya triads is pretty shite.... I ordered my two City shirts on August 26th, got one in November and the away never came at all.... they said it got taken by customs in I think Sweeden. Scrww those guys.

Mine got claimed by customs too, but then they have never sent out another one. It was when they changed to Maxxsoccer for like a week or so.

Turok_TTZ

balotelli to milan? and to think Mbiwa could have been bought for ac milan... what a waste. an utter waste of resources. Balotelli isn't better than SES or even Niang. You have my sympathies fans of the Rossonero. y'all need a better defender and a good midfielder before a forward.

2 more years then

A year really.

iSTnIkdcvRvBB.gif

dc89

Crawley V PNE called off due to a water logged pitch. So shitty they've left it until now considering PNE fans are a good 4/5 hours car journey away.

GQman2121

Banned
That's a hell of a deal for City. They got their monies worth out of him for the time he spent on the roster.

Is Robinho staying? I'm assuming so since it's still so late in the window. He should really go though. Looked dreadful the last time I watched Milan play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Let's add everything up.

We have been hearing City were interested in Cavani.
Napoli inquired about El-Shaa a few days ago.
Milan inquire and buy Balotelli. That means now they will sell El-Shaa to Napoli who will sell Cavani to City.

They got 3.3m for Mario.

59.7m left to buy out Cavani.

balotelli to milan? and to think Mbiwa could have been bought for ac milan... what a waste. an utter waste of resources. Balotelli isn't better than SES or even Niang. You have my sympathies fans of the Rossonero. y'all need a better defender and a good midfielder before a forward.
True, we should think about a good defender and a good midfielder too, but our strikers aren't that cynical. El Shaa is scoring a lot for a 20 years old, but he's the only one. Pazzini scores every now and then, Bojan doesn't even remember what's like, so does Robinho and Niang is just too young to put all of the pressure on him. We needed Balotelli as much as other people.
That's a hell of a deal for City. They got their monies worth out of him for the time he spent on the roster.

Is Robinho staying? I'm assuming so since it's still so late in the window. He should really go though. Looked dreadful the last time I watched Milan play.
I don't know right now, the Brazilian transfer window doesn't close in two days like in Europe iirc so if Santos wants him they'll have some more time to show up in Milan and try to buy him. Binho isn't that bad, as long as you don't ask him to score, but just ask him to help the other strikers. Yeah, I know that doesn't make sense.
So how long does Zeman have? I say two more games.

BARCEROMAAAAAAAAAAAA :(
He'll be fired by March.

Turok_TTZ

Thinking about it now... No way Casillas's SO would have done that interview without Iker's knowledge and consent, thats a quick way to end a relationship. I'm not sure what is Casillas's play here but... again I cannot speak. but... Sara Carbonero isn't telling the truth but she isn't lying either.

Turok_TTZ

True, we should think about a good defender and a good midfielder too, but our strikers aren't that cinical. El Shaa is scoring a lot for a 20 years old, but he's the only one. Pazzini scores every now and then, Bojan doesn't even remember what's like, so does Robinho and Niang is just too young to put all of the pressure on him. We needed Balotelli as much as other people.

Trust in Niang. Milan has a real gem in that guy. He has done excellent considering the team, setup, tactics, and his age. I'm in the opinion that if he gets consistent playing time, he will break out bigger and badder than SES. but he requires time. Key in Niang is that he has a footballing brain. He isn't stupid he is an intelligent techinically gifted forward. just needs the time to blossom.

Niang > balotelli in terms of talent and potential. whether M'baye Niang will be afforded the opportunity remains to be seen. I am not a fan of balotelli's transfer.

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta (C), Garcia, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Aguero, Silva, Tevez

Fuck. No Nastasic. Fantasy Football is ruined

Plasma

Banned
Wenger better just be messing around with the press we cannot get to the end of the transfer window and be weaker than when we started.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just finished watching The Damned United.

Lol, might as well call it The Damned Chelsea. I feel bad for Rafa :lol

Trust in Niang. Milan has a real gem in that guy. He has done excellent considering the team, setup, tactics, and his age. I'm in the opinion that if he gets consistent playing time, he will break out bigger and badder than SES. but he requires time. Key in Niang is that he has a footballing brain. He isn't stupid he is an intelligent techinically gifted forward. just needs the time to blossom.
I know, after his first two matches I was already in love with the guy :D

Niang > balotelli in terms of talent and potential. whether M'baye Niang will be afforded the opportunity remains to be seen. I am not a fan of balotelli's transfer.
I'm not sure, they're two different kind of players, Niang is faster and imprecise, while Balotelli is usually a little bit slower but deadlier. But since Niang is four years younger than Balo, I guess we'll just have to wait.

Zabojnik

Starting XI confirmed: Storari; Peluso - Bonucci - Barzagli; Giaccherini - Padoin - Marrone - Vidal; Vucinic - Giovinco

I guess we'll never win la decima. Some 6k Juve supporters expected at the Olimpico, nice.

I'm a bit disappointed Anita isn't starting but I can see why he's not. Surprised to see Gouffran in, glad to see S Taylor back and good to see we have strong defensive options on the bench.

Feels fucking good man.

Turok_TTZ

just read up benz conference. unlike Casillas, Benzema is staying classy as a true professional that he is.
Keep that up Benz. regardless of truth or fiction we cannot have any distractions for the match up ahead.

Timurid

Starting XI confirmed: Storari; Peluso - Bonucci - Barzagli; Giaccherini - Padoin - Marrone - Vidal; Vucinic - Giovinco

I guess we'll never win la decima. Some 6k Juve supporters expected at the Olimpico, nice.

That midfield is stacked. Shit, they can rival Barca!

Top Bottom