• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Messi

Age_of_Consent_eu.png

Maybe

2 more years then

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid wins 4-0 and Carbonero (Casillas gf) comes out saying shit is bad and players don't get along with the coach.

How can a pair of players try to run a club?

I've given up with this thing going on at Madrid. The media are dead set on upsetting the dressing room/getting Mou fired. Honestly, Casillas should tell his retard of a girlfriend to shut the fuck up. Where the hell does she get off coming out with those statements days before el clasico? She should really know better, as gf of the team's fucking captain.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've given up with this thing going on at Madrid. The media are dead set on upsetting the dressing room/getting Mou fired. Honestly, Casillas should tell his retard of a girlfriend to shut the fuck up. Where the hell does she get off coming out with those statements days before el clasico? She should really know better, as gf of the team's fucking captain.

I'm not sure, but someone on twitter said the interview is fake.

Unless it was on TV?

http://shrani.si/f/3Z/R3/1wVLnVKT/2bmwq.png[img]

Damn, Milan is moving fast with the Balo-hype.[/QUOTE]
JuveStadiumWithMilanScarf.jpg

Berlusconi wants votes, and fast. Everything is allowed.
[quote="dc89, post: 47042300"]Surely he won't be Number 9. He will want 45.[/QUOTE]
I think so too, that's just a place holder, they say that it hasn't been confirmed yet and that it may change in the next few days (tomorrow, probably).
[QUOTE=Ibrahimovic]Balotelli to Milan? I'm happy for both Milan and Balotelli.[/QUOTE]

Turok_TTZ

Real Madrid wins 4-0 and Carbonero (Casillas gf) comes out saying shit is bad and players don't get along with the coach.

How can a pair of players try to run a club?
hey now... we did just fine without heynckes back then when heynckes used to be madrid coach. I'm sure we can do just as fine without supporting mou as we didn't support henyckes. mou wouldn't be the first time this sort of thing happened. this has happened before. Not saying that this is actually happening with mou now, No comment...

...Seems iker's girl did not read the memo. we are all supposed to stfu till season's end. Casillas needs to keep her in check or let her go.

pappe

Let's add everything up.

We have been hearing City were interested in Cavani.
Napoli inquired about El-Shaa a few days ago.
Milan inquire and buy Balotelli. That means now they will sell El-Shaa to Napoli who will sell Cavani to City.

Timurid

Let's add everything up.

Milan inquire and buy Balotelli. That means now they will sell El-Shaa to Napoli who will sell Cavani to City.

Shaa isn't leaving Milan.

Napoli will sell cavani in the summer and they can go fuck off in serie C.

Turok_TTZ

apparently there was an article on elconfidencial saying that mou has decided to quit by the end of the season and take karanka with him. I can't find said article though... well no way mou is gonna resign so dismissed.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't help but wonder if it's currently worse for Mou now at Real than it was those last few weeks he was with us.

Either way, come home where you know you'll be loved oh Special One. There's a new class project for you to take on.

Let's add everything up.

El Shaa won't leave Milan. At least until June, but I seriously doubt about that too.

GQman2121

Banned
Balotelli to Milan?!

Isn't El Sharaawy their main striker? Would they really want to change that?

They seem like they would be best mates. Sharaawy is what, 20? They could go on trips to the salon and see who wants to up the style-absurd-bar that only 20 yr old millionaires can get away with for that weeks games. I like the pairing.

What's the rumored fee Milan are paying for Mario anyway?

Fry

Apparently Inter won't be able to sign their Coutinho replacement until the summer...

Whoops.

They want Paulinho. He's like the second best player in the brazilian league. I hope they don't get him even in the summer.

He should go to
Bayern

dc89

City players Tweeting that Mario is gone. Well... Wabara and Devante Cole.

As if we needed any more confirmation.

Niang?

Guess I'm out of touch with Serie A. There was a time I could name all of Milan, Inter, Roma and Juve's starting XI.
Really talented French striker, 18 years old, already showed some of his skills in January. He's in our starting XI now.

They seem like they would be best mates. Sharaawy is what, 20? They could go on trips to the salon and see who wants to up the style-absurd-bar that only 20 yr old millionaires can get away with for that weeks games. I like the pairing.

What's the rumored fee Milan are paying for Mario anyway?

€20m+bonuses.

Tc91

Still haven't received anything from my RVP shirt order from ST. Cunts.

PayPal dispute got closed as well when they didn't respond to the email they sent out.

Still haven't received anything from my RVP shirt order from ST. Cunts.

PayPal dispute got closed as well when they didn't respond to the email they sent out.

Ya triads is pretty shite.... I ordered my two City shirts on August 26th, got one in November and the away never came at all.... they said it got taken by customs in I think Sweeden. Scrww those guys.

dc89

City have just over 48 hours if they want to use the Mario money before the summer.

Any thoughts City fans?

FFP says hello.

FFP or not, I'd be surprised if they we're happy to be seen to be weakening the squad with no Europe and whilst chasing the title.

As DC should well know, it could be a PR disaster.

Hmmm. 50% of me says Mancini will now try and give Guidetti a chance. 50% of me says that we have a replacement on the cards.

Mancini is an advocate of having 4 strikers. He used to flip his lid when one was injured and he had three to pick from. He's not going to go forward and fight on two fronts with just three.

I hope Txiki is working some magic right now. David Villa on loan anyone?

Top Bottom