• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

City are such a dull team this season, United will slip up a few times and make it close I think though

No bite. The strikers can't score and our fullbacks always look better sending balls into the middle than our "wingers." I'd start Sinclair over Nasri next game personally.

Timurid

FLOCCARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i1dosoPLlzG3l.gif

This is not the Ronaldo today. So depressing.

Feorax

I remember when United fans weren't bothered about City results. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better that we had no money again :p

If you ever decide that's for the best, we call dibs on Aguero and Silva.

I think the title is almost done and dusted bar a massive United fuck up. It's the CL places that will become a heated battle shortly. We paid heavily for not strengthening in Jan last year, so hopefully we'll have a bit of good fortune in the run in this year.

If you ever decide that's for the best, we call dibs on Aguero and Silva.

I think the title is almost done and dusted bar a massive United fuck up. It's the CL places that will become a heated battle shortly. We paid heavily for not strengthening in Jan last year, so hopefully we'll have a bit of good fortune in the run in this year.

Remember last season? It's not over.

Top Bottom