• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wes

venison crêpe
We're destiend to go down. We have no luck. We only play well for 45 minutes of games.

At least Benteke and Bent will never ever play together again. That first 45 minutes was a disgrace.

Kyoufu

Lousy night all around.

I had City, Newcastle and Swansea on a treble. :(

For once we're not the team that lets a bet down... I'm shocked... lol

We're destiend to go down. We have no luck. We only play well for 45 minutes of games.

At least Benteke and Bent will never ever play together again. That first 45 minutes was a disgrace.

Same can be said about us too... We haven't played 90 minutes of good football all season.

dc89

I'm gonna have a few small bets on tomorrow. Small but safe, to bolster the balance.

Classico will bring easy money.

3 Points. Unconditional offer to go back to Uni.

Good day. Now I just need to wait for the last 20% of Fifa to download and hope that it works to cap it all off :D

Clegg

Dan Roan ‏@danroan

Mancini on Balotelli: "The 2 clubs are talking..maybe tmrw they can close (deal)..We're v sorry..he had this big chance to go back to Italy"

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa remind me of Rovers last season

Sometimes a club just seems destined to go down with a wimper

We haven't been wimpering as of late though in the league.

Concede last minute goal against Swansea.
Lose from 2-0 up against West Brom.
Be camped inside Newcastle's half for 45 minutes.

We just don't have that tiny bit of luck to turn one bad performance in to a result to build upon. Until we achieve a win of that nature we're just going to keep lurching around with these yo-yo like reactions from the players.

We haven't been wimpering as of late though in the league.

Concede last minute goal against Swansea.
Lose from 2-0 up against West Brom.
Be camped inside Newcastle's half for 45 minutes.

We just don't have that tiny bit of luck to turn one bad performance in to a result to build upon. Until we achieve a win of that nature we're just going to keep lurching around with these yo-yo like reactions from the players.

This is karma for ruining my weekend when you beat us :p

@Jeff, BritGaf is boring.

Feorax

Only 2 days to go! Deadline day is always fun. It'll be nice this year (having already bought the fucking striker we needed 6 months ago) to watch the chaos unfold from afar.

I think Sturridge and Coutinho will be a decent window for us if that's all we're getting, but I'd love for us to make a deadline day bid for Diame, especially if his release clause is as low as is rumoured.

How about the rest of footyGAF? Any deadline day hopes?

Clegg

Nothing will ever top the Carroll move back in 2011. We had Ryan Babel's helicopter, Newcastle's denials and then the revelation of the £35m transfer fee.

Transfer muppetry at its zenith.

Nothing will ever top the Carroll move back in 2011. We had Ryan Babel's helicopter, Newcastle confusion and then the revelation of the £35m transfer fee.

It was really fucking crazy. Nearly as crazy as the day Keegan came back.

Nearly.

Kyoufu

Nothing will ever top the Carroll move back in 2011. We had Ryan Babel's helicopter, Newcastle's denials and then the revelation of the £35m transfer fee.

I wasn't around for that. I should go back and read the reactions lol.

Arnie

"I don't bet" :lol

I'd be lumping some on tomorrow if I hadn't spent a bomb in Sheffield!
What happened?

I asked the other day in here but you mustn't have seen it. My phone was out of battery when you tweeted me, I'd spent all day in the library updating twitter and playing Jungle Run.
They still have a chance if they get anything out of Everton or West Ham.

We have Chelsea and Tottenham next..............

If ever I want the French revolution to kick into gear it's against Spurs.

What happened?

I asked the other day in here but you mustn't have seen it. My phone was out of battery when you tweeted me, I'd spent all day in the library updating twitter and playing Jungle Run.

Got really drunk, went out to a place called Leadmill (?), met some girl who was pretty into me, thing was she was an absolute shot monster. Tequila after tequila, I was struggling to keep up, took a quick toilet break to be sick, bouncer saw me and threw me out. Tried to run back in a couple of times to no avail.

After recovering the next day me and my mate went to get the Megabus home, 5 minutes before it comes I read the conformation text and see it was for the Saturday. My mate's an accountant on his last warning at work so he was fucked. Managed to take an emergency holiday than god.

Ended up staying another night, had to pay for another bus, more food, ended up getting pissed again. Spent about 130 quid overall :(

Timurid

Damn, looks like PSG are going to put a bid for capoue before the deadline.

So pretty much we will have the two best french def mids.

Also, Capoue and Ibra have the same agent, so the contract part would be fast and easy.

Timurid

How will you play both of them?

Give us Matuidi? :p

Matuidi is the unsung hero at PSG. TBH when Sakho and Silva start clicking and Matuidi in the dm spot, we will have the best defense in Europe.

Capoue would be a backup. :p

Now we just need another right back like Aurier, but we'll probably snatch Sagna tho.

Top Bottom