• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

elseanio

Fer deal in the balance according to the Echo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2013/01/29/everton-move-for-dutch-international-leroy-fer-in-balance-after-medical-shows-up-injury-problem-100252-32707378/

EVERTON FC’S bid to sign Dutch international international Leroy Fer is hanging in the balance after an injury revealed during the midfielder’s medical forced talks with FC Twente to stall.

The 23-year-old suffered serious knee damage playing for the Netherland in September which left him side-lined for almost two months, and Blues officials fear there could be long-term problems.

The ECHO understands that Everton’s concerns prompted them to propose a restructured compromise deal to sign Fer.

It is believed the Blues want protection in the deal which would allow some of the £8.6m fee to be paid based on appearances but Twente have dug their heels in and refused to re-negotiate.

Fer had already spoken of his excitement at joining the Toffees and had been on Merseyside for final talks and his medical, but has this evening returned to Holland.

Despite the set-back Everton are still keen to push through a deal within the next 24 hours, although it is likely they will turn to different targets if Twente continue their current stance.

Speaking to journalists in Holland, Twente chairman Joop Munsterman underlined the club’s position when he said: ”Everton have additional requirements on the method of payment. Here we do not agree. It’s stuck.

"We don´t play that game at Twente. They can come up with any demand they wish but we´re not playing along with their demands."

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2013/01/29/everton-move-for-dutch-international-leroy-fer-in-balance-after-medical-shows-up-injury-problem-100252-32707378/#ixzz2JPJGB35h

Tight bastards!

Wilbur

Banned
FFS, we better not just fucking settle on having Llorente in our books this summer. We need another fantastic striker, these dipshits couldn't even score with a a cumhungry Wilbury.

Oh my.

Just finished a 10 hour shift grilling chicken. My thoughts are as follows:

* Newcastle yay
* Villa sob
* City lol
* QPR yay
* Sunderland meh
* Swansea meh
* Stoke lol
* Wigan yay
* Lazio boo
* Juve sob
* Pulga suck me

Salvadora

I doubt it is tbf. There are better options for Arsenal.

Barcelona don't want to sell Villa in January so it would take a stupid bid to set him free. I don't know if there are better options at the moment to be honest. Buying a striker in January is a big risk, he could be a total flop and we'd probably have to pay over the odds. We need the options though.

You should post more about Liverpool, don't be afraid to embrace your love for the team.

I was in Liverpool on Sunday it cemented my love for the (what's our nickname again?)

Just been readin a thread in OT about how much money we aim to make a year, I make an ok amount but that thread makes me feel like am unmotivated loser lol people's aims are in the hundreds of thousands by the time they hit 30 etc

It seems what is a good wage here is a bad wage in America (taking into account the exchange rate)

K1LLER7

Barca front 3 in the next 2-3 years.

Neymar -- Messi -- Deulofeu

--------

Watching the Newcastle game highlights. Debuchy doesn't look all that.

Salvadora

I was in Liverpool on Sunday it cemented my love for the (what's our nickname again?)

Just been readin a thread in OT about how much money we aim to make a year, I make an ok amount but that thread makes me feel like am unmotivated loser lol people's aims are in the hundreds of thousands by the time they hit 30 etc

It seems what is a good wage here is a bad wage in America (taking into account the exchange rate)
That surprised me because the cost of living in the U.S is so much cheaper than over here.
Watching the Newcastle game highlights. Debuchy doesn't look all that.

Sagna is better French RB.

Zabojnik

Shiiiieeeet, what a crazy last 10mins. I was driving, the commentator on the radio thought Marchisio scored at the end, lol. He went completely insane for about 10secs, then it hit him. What a fucking miss.

Well, congrats Lazio. Can't really blame our guys, it's who we are at the moment. Yeah, Giovinco was shit, but not for lack of trying. Roll on Chievo!

pulga

Banned
Oh my.

Just finished a 10 hour shift grilling chicken. My thoughts are as follows:

* Newcastle yay
* Villa sob
* City lol
* QPR yay
* Sunderland meh
* Swansea meh
* Stoke lol
* Wigan yay
* Lazio boo
* Juve sob
* Pulga suck me

Were you thinking of me while you grilled chicken?

Timurid

Shiiiieeeet, what a crazy last 10mins. I was driving, the commentator on the radio thought Marchisio scored at the end, lol. He went completely insane for about 10secs, then it hit him. What a fucking miss.

Well, congrats Lazio. Can't really blame our guys, it's who we are at the moment. Yeah, Giovinco was shit, but not for lack of trying. Roll on Chievo!
You better beat or draw against chievo!

Damn, we can be in the top 10, if we win our games against scumdoria and udinese.

BhtcRVl.jpg

So cute <3

That surprised me because the cost of living in the U.S is so much cheaper than over here.

Sagna is better French RB.

I'm amazed at people saying stuff like 150k is acceptable but I'd aim for 400k

I'm not sure I personally know more than a couple of people who are even close to 100k a year

Arnie

Got really drunk, went out to a place called Leadmill (?), met some girl who was pretty into me, thing was she was an absolute shot monster. Tequila after tequila, I was struggling to keep up, took a quick toilet break to be sick, bouncer saw me and threw me out. Tried to run back in a couple of times to no avail.

After recovering the next day me and my mate went to get the Megabus home, 5 minutes before it comes I read the conformation text and see it was for the Saturday. My mate's an accountant on his last warning at work so he was fucked. Managed to take an emergency holiday than god.

Ended up staying another night, had to pay for another bus, more food, ended up getting pissed again. Spent about 130 quid overall :(

Leadmill's decent, but it's the complete other end of town for me so I rarely go there, last time I did I ended up being sick and going home at like midnight.

Hate shothead girls, you get some who just love it. I pulled a girl once and it was the same story, she took me to the bar for shots, I played along, then ended up making a covert toilet trip to barf my face off. Then washed my mouth out and she never knew.

Mobile posting + end of match.

I just missed a penalty, sorry guys, I am like Defoe at penalties.

Here's the Mumble info...

Mumble Details

If you can please join Mumble if you are going to play Pro Clubs as it makes it so much easier to communicate. Join this server and then the "FIFA 13 Pro Clubs" room.

Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739 (75 slots)

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, just checked all my exam and essay results after expecting the worst; all four modules 2:1s! A 62, two 65s and a 67. Fucking delighted.

Top Bottom