• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wes

venison crêpe
“The only good things in England were when I was at Carrington training. Everything else in England was bad things.”

When asked what he didn’t like about England he replied, “The press, the weather, the food, the way I like to drive, are all bad things about England.”

Balotelli also refused to answer a question from a Sun journalist, stating, “Your newspaper always wrote bad things about me, so I don’t want to answer any of your questions.”

Mario ;_;

Arnie

Arnie

I'm not sure why Ferguson bought Kagawa to be honest. He seems to plays such a specific role, and one that United don't typically use.

You taken that first line way out of context.
I've taken the whole thing out of context.

They were the only two lines that registered.

Shinjury can do one, little spenk.

Fintan

How much in-game time should normally pass when you all continue in a game of FM online? A couple of hours or should it skip to the next day? It seems to be taking ages to progress for us.

How much in-game time should normally pass when you all continue in a game of FM online? A couple of hours or should it skip to the next day? It seems to be taking ages to progress for us.

Depends how many people are playing, and also on how much news they get. If you're doing more stuff (i.e. scouting, transfers, subscribed to more news) then it will take much longer to get through a day.

Fintan

Depends how many people are playing, and also on how much news they get. If you're doing more stuff (i.e. scouting, transfers, subscribed to more news) then it will take much longer to get through a day.

There's 3 of us. So it'll speed up a bit in the actual season?

There's 3 of us. So it'll speed up a bit in the actual season?

Maybe. I'm guessing if you're in the transfer window then people are putting in a lot of bids and that will slow things down. Make sure you set your games to be at the same time by the way. Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare waiting around.

K1LLER7

I'm not sure why Ferguson bought Kagawa to be honest. He seems to plays such a specific role, and one that United don't typically use.

You taken that first line way out of context.
He's not had the best of starts with the injury, but I think we'll start to see him affecting games more now. On the left in the past couple of matches, he's started to have a influence, linking up well with the the likes of Rooney, Welbeck, Carrick and Cleverly. At the moment, i'd prefer for him to start on the left and cut in to link up with the others.

feel

Yeah that's dumb. The only time I remember seeing Puyol getting truly humiliated was so many years ago when Zidane did a backheel turn on him and made his ass hit the grass. I think it was a Barca/Madrid game but it could've been for the national teams.

Messi

Loved that time he got angry at Daniel Alves (and some other cunt) for celebrating with a dance a goal in an away game near the end of a match where Barca were already winning by a lot of goals, he just ran up to then and told them to cut the crap. Legend.

It was Thiago and Alves. Fucking idiots. Club fined them and they were told to apologise, which they did.

Edit: I like the video of Messi owning Nani in the CL Final on YouTube. Maybe it's more impressive to me that he dummied a guy like Nani vs someone like Evans.

THE sad state of my sexual affairs is that a fairly decetly looking girl just spent 3 hours pretencding to my boyfriend to avoid some othetr even biggrr creep than me,and then just ditchign me at a taxi, although she did try and set me up with some random fatties but mang, i'm going for high class
¨

Anyone wants cyber sex?

arkon

It was Thiago and Alves. Fucking idiots. Club fined them and they were told to apologise, which they did.

Edit: I like the video of Messi owning Nani in the CL Final on YouTube. Maybe it's more impressive to me that he dummied a guy like Nani vs someone like Evans.

Not as good as O'Shea nutmegging Figo.

Messi

THE sad state of my sexual affairs is that a fairly decetly looking girl just spent 3 hours pretencding to my boyfriend to avoid some othetr even biggrr creep than me,and then just ditchign me at a taxi, although she did try and set me up with some random fatties but mang, i'm going for high class
¨

Anyone wants cyber sex?

Someone has been on the sauce!

You can hold out for Chloe! Dont do it

arkon

¨

Anyone wants cyber sex?

I take off my wizard robe and start my incantation

Suen

Lol you are talking about this.

Thiago had just scored the 5th goal against Rayo.

Speaking of Puyol, I hate how this video has 7+ million views of Neymar "humiliating" Puyol.

Lol quite a lot of dislikes, most likely because Puyol actually does well, doesn't get humiliated lol.
I don't even understand how one is capable of seeing that as "humiliation". Must be some emotional Madrid-fan that accepted using anything after a loss against Barca :lol

Edit: either way Puyol is awesome. Much respect for the guy.

Suen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1GDUnEyFM

That's the clip where Puyol takes the lighter away from Pique. What the hell is up with Pique's reaction. Why does he grab his right arm as if he's suffering from an unimaginable pain only after Puyol takes the lighter away? Was he hoping it was a Madrid player who touched him? :lol

Anyway respect for Puyol for carrying on the match despite the dumbshit supporter and fuck supporters who use laser pointers at the players.

Oprah wants to see the receipts.

ns3Ck2L.jpg

BITCH

Messi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1GDUnEyFM

That's the clip where Puyol takes the lighter away from Pique. What the hell is up with Pique's reaction. Why does he grab his right arm as if he's suffering from an unimaginable pain only after Puyol takes the lighter away? Was he hoping it was a Madrid player who touched him? :lol

Anyway respect for Puyol for carrying on the match despite the dumbshit supporter and fuck supporters who use laser pointers at the players.

He hurt his arm sliding epically to stop ronaldo. You can see he is hurt before Puyol touches him.

arkon

My glistening wand is re-holstered. The incantation broken. The robe is back on. I slink away to bed dejected at the lack of response.

Top Bottom