• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

0XhR7EX.jpg

FootballFan

Madrid are filth.

We will avenge you, Messi.

You honestly don't know how badly I want RVP to just destroy Madrid.

Just imagining Arbeloa crying on Mourinho's shoulder as he quickly runs away down the tunnel at Old Trafford while SAF runs around celebrating, it's a beautiful image.

Mourinho has somehow turned Xabi Alonso into Pepe.

There's a video going around, its 14 minutes long lol. It's just basically all the things Arbeloa, Alonso and Carvalho pulled off in that game without punishment. Gaining views really quick atm.

Some of it is just normal everyday rough play but some is just idiotic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mino Raiola: "Zlatan returning to Juventus? Italy is like his second home, nothing is impossible"

Oh fuck off both of you.

Zabojnik said:
Yurt, I was promised he'd post here!

Why did he post that over there?
KuGsj.gif

you bet on bayern? why black dynamite, why?
good luck on that

I don't need luck. My bets are based on scientific method, hours of analysis and gigabytes of statistical data. That's how I have my amazing record of:

£100+ spent
£0.00 recouped

Still, less of a waste than a WiiU I suppose

It's not natural to be up at 7am. Today is a busy day :(

Hope Stoke and Newcastle win to make it a good one.

Edit - I would say Villa too but they're just completely fucking shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma have now conceded 42 goals in 23 games.

-

Conte:" Anelka arrived in a reasonable physical condition and has shown himself to be a true professional. He needs to adapt to our systems."

He needs to adapt is what Conte kept saying about Elia and Lucio. Elia 3.0 confirmed.

Lightning

Banned
It's not natural to be up at 7am. Today is a busy day :(

Hope Stoke and Newcastle win to make it a good one.

Edit - I would say Villa too but they're just completely fucking shit.
I feel pretty confident in our match against Stoke. I am hoping West Brom put in a decent performance though, a West Brom win will be just what the doctor ordered.

Salazar

Demba Ba

Bit cretinous

“When you have the chance to play for Chelsea, you have to take it. You know you are going to win things here. That’s what the club means - it’s a guarantee.”

EsSOad7.jpg

arkon

I was just about to pull out my Nimbus 2000 and 2 Bludgers. How disappointing.
Curse me and my lack of patience.

Roma have now conceded 42 goals in 23 games.

-

Conte:" Anelka arrived in a reasonable physical condition and has shown himself to be a true professional. He needs to adapt to our systems."

He needs to adapt is what Conte kept saying about Elia and Lucio. Elia 3.0 confirmed.

There can be miracles when you believe.

Blablurn

1,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

Championships with Leverkusen? If anything I win them only on PlayStation.

He also said that he uses Chelsea, Barca and Madrid on the PlayStation. #NoBalls

dc89

From my win the other night I'm gonna keep going. I'll do a few little ones today. Slowly building to dat WiiU.

Linius

I need a little mo money to get a PS3 in time for The Last of Us. But I still have about four months so I should be fine.

And I think I've made my mind up about my next phone. Going for the Xperia Z, it's looks amazing.

Lightning

Banned
I fully expect a West Brom win. We lack creativity up top and I doubt Holtby will start to solve that.
Our game depends on how many goals we're going to conceed while Monreal adjusts to our style of play and the premier league. Stoke are not the most creative in attack though so it's the ideal starting match for him.

dc89

And that's why you don't bet on your phone. Successfully place 3 small acca's then Lumped my remaining £7 on Everton and United to win by mistake.

I just wanted to see what the return would be and I hit place bet by instead of cancel. -.-

I've done this before too.

Everton and Scum. You better not let me down.

Lightning

Banned
And that's why you don't bet on your phone. Successfully place 3 small acca's then Lumped my remaining £7 on Everton and United to win by mistake.

I just wanted to see what the return would be and I hit place bet by instead of cancel. -.-

I've done this before too.

Everton and Scum. You better not let me down.
Everton better let you down and you guys better dismantle Liverpool. After last weeks 0-0 borefest I expect a lot of goals from City.

Suen

He hurt his arm sliding epically to stop ronaldo. You can see he is hurt before Puyol touches him.
This is what I thought at first too except that he had no problem moving his body to pick up the lighter and moving that very same arm after that yet Puyol taking something from his fingers(!) suddenly makes him hold his arm as if someone punched him lol. I mean sorry, I know he did slide prior to that but that just looks overall weird (and funny)

Lightning

Banned
I've spent a lot of time now researching Monreal, watching videos and reading up about him, I'm so glad we've signed him. I haven't paid much attention to the Spanish league or national side but I wish I did.

Suen

I've spent a lot of time now researching Monreal, watching videos and reading up about him, I'm so glad we've signed him. I haven't paid much attention to the Spanish league or national side but I wish I did.
I kinda feel sorry for Malaga on this lol. I guess they really need that money.

Cavani in the next transfer window, believe!

Lightning

Banned
I kinda feel sorry for Malaga on this lol. I guess they really need that money.

Cavani in the next transfer window, believe!
What makes me really feel for Malaga is how we are under cutting them, basically screwing them. We got Cazorla for less than Malaga paid for him and we just got another bargain with Monreal. Apparently the Monreal deal was meant for the summer but we brought it forward due to Gibbs injury and because Wenger, despite his public denials, doesn't rate or trust Santos at all.

And Cazorla played a huge part in Monreal coming. I expected as much with that. Thank you Santi!

http://news.arseblog.com/2013/02/na...gnews+(Arseblog+News+-+the+Arsenal+news+site)

Excellent comments from him already. Still capable of attracting excellent talent and we get Monreal at the peak of his career on a 5 year deal. Hopefully we maintain our CL spot so we can attract more talent.

Top Bottom