• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Naturally.

Good to see he's back from injury. Shame he didn't get to save our FA Youth Cuo team from early elimination. Next year, only 17 still.

This was his 2nd u21 game since being officially promoted. He made a sub appearance in his first game and impressed.

Edit: Hasn't played though because of the past 3 games being cancelled.

Linius

Tell me how the Xperia is when you get it :)

Your payment will be some tips on how to get the most out of your PS3 :p

Buying The Last of Us should be getting the most out of it :p

I'm not sure when I can get my hands on one. I can get a new subscription at T-Mobile next month but I'm not sure if they can get me a good deal. Might have to do some saving to get it, but I hope they will cooperate. Last time I said I would go to another provider and that helped :p

Fry

ibdXSoWF5fKfGE.jpeg

'Nothing stops Bayern's train. Nothing!'

Hixx

Oh man should be 1-1. N'Diaye bosses his way across the box, shoots, rebound falls to Larsson... hits straight at keeper who knew fuck all about it -_-

I'm going to make a peanut butter and jam sandwich in a bit. I told my American mate I'd try it because I've never had one before. Wish me luck (yes, I could easily fuck this up).

Top Bottom