• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Ready for Rafa lols

I hate you.
irzjNDBZkicFM.png

PremierAD is a mess.

Good to see LOF is trying to make a comeback.

Wait, they are? PM link if there is any, pleeease.

Tc91

Tc don't be hasty.

Rafael has been on the weights alot longer. He was 2 stones heavier than Fabio toward the end of last season. Fabio is starting to bulk up now.

I want him to make it at United seeing 2 Brazilian twins on either side would be amazing. I hope he makes it.

When Evra buggers off do you think we should just throw Fabio in at the deep end or will Fergie buy a first choice left back? Maybe shouldn't of bought Buttner as he's proved pretty useless and played Fabio in some games.

I want him to make it at United seeing 2 Brazilian twins on either side would be amazing. I hope he makes it.

When Evra buggers off do you think we should just throw Fabio in at the deep end or will Fergie buy a first choice left back? Maybe shouldn't of bought Buttner as he's proved pretty useless and played Fabio in some games.

You'll buy Shaw next summer

Luke Shaw.

I hate you.
irzjNDBZkicFM.png

Wait, they are? PM link if there is any, pleeease.
I got an email from some site which had my old LOF login details. It said they were testing a new site and it's free until it's completed. Checked it out, and they are streaming some games today. Clearly just re-branded LOF.

@Kyle, fuck LOF. They're not seeing another penny from me
I'm fairly certain they got shut down for legal reasons. Can't really fault them for that. At least whilst they were up they had good quality and more importantly, consistent streams. PremierAD is a joke at times.

You think?

Can't wait for that transfer muppetry to begin.
Well, it would be nice.

Evra is probably here until the end of next season, that's the most we can get out of him.

Fabio should come back next year and get a good amount of games. I guess at that point we can see where he is. I think he is good enough though, he's done well for QPR and don't forget he played in a CL final for us. He's got alot of ability.

I got an email from some site which had my old LOF login details. It said they were testing a new site and it's free until it's completed. Checked it out, and they are streaming some games today. Clearly just re-branded LOF.

I'm fairly certain they got shut down for legal reasons. Can't really fault them for that. At least whilst they were up they had good quality and more importantly, consistent streams. PremierAD is a joke at times.

Mmm I don't seem to have gotten that mail. Is it actually back or is it just testing some stuff out right now?

They knew they were going down, pretended it was legal and the changes were efficiency-related, and carried on taking subs and re-subs up until the day they got closed. They can fuck off.

Nah, Theo will bring us a hat trick. He´s my captain too.

Hope you're right. I had RVP selected as captain all week and only switched to Walcott at the last minute. Never like doing that. You make a decision for reason, so stick with it.

Mind you, I also had Shawcross in my starting XI instead of Davies, so maybe I was just having a brain fart.

Fergie already threw Fabio in the deep end. He was one of our best players against Barca. The only reason why he wasn't getting games is because Evra is undroppable for Fergie.

I think Fergie will give Fabio a chance to become first choice when Evra's gone. He was one of our better players in the CL campaign two seasons ago. Buttner seems like a Lindegaard-type signing to keep him honest - and Evra this season too.

Top Bottom