• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Townsend has played well. This will be a good move for him, he needs to play regular football.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
QPR are going down. They just don't score goals, they can keep a clean sheet but I don't see who's going to lose to them.

Bumhead

Banned
It always surprises me that Simeon Jackson doesn't play more for Norwich. I'm a fan of his, and he certainly has that certain extra sharpness and pace that Norwich sometimes lack with their otherwise industrious forward line.

Cesar is the reason QPR are still in contention. I'm not writing them off yet though, it's just too tight at the bottom. There's still going to be big twists in the relegation fight...

Bale, I've got it downloaded but I haven't tried it out yet!

Yeah he was good, shame he's made out of glass. Apparently the better out of the twins also can't see Fabio catching up to Rafael though.

Shame we won't make it here.
Tc don't be hasty.

Rafael has been on the weights alot longer. He was 2 stones heavier than Fabio toward the end of last season. Fabio is starting to bulk up now.

Top Bottom