• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wes

venison crêpe
Never played any Final Fantasy game, and some of them are £3.19 on the PS store...what are the best ones to get?

Of the PSX era:
9 has aged the best and is my personal favourite. 7 is the most widely acclaimed but can be very hard for new people to play these days due to the very dated graphics. 8 is somewhat close behind 9 in terms of replayability these days.

Kyoufu

He's slow as fuck though, not exactly who I want fighting with Swanseas attack when Chelsea needs to push up.

I started replaying both FFX (although only the first few hours) and then started FFXII on pc emulator, especially FFX looked great on emulator but I never actually finished FFXII so decided to finally do that.

I can't wait to replay FFX when they release the HD version. Love that game. Hope they do XII at some point too.

spidye

wow Yoshi looks great. I missed the conference :(

what did they announce?

the winner of next gen :p

a new 3D mario playable at e3
a new Zelda
Zelda: Wind Waker HD
a new Mairo Kart playable at e3
a new Yoshi
new Smash Bros infos at e3
updates for the os and miiverse
and X
amekbv.gif

Not enough brown and grey is what probably does you in.

No, fuck Unreal engine, fuck it right up the ass. Desaturated graphics are easily just as pretty when done right though (Silent hill 2 <3333) as overly bright contrasted ones.

Hes our best leader at the club and he will organise the team better on the pitch than we have been recently.

I don't see why he can't do that from the bench

B5jjvGi.jpg

Scum

Here's hoping for a good game between Swansea vs Chelsea, and plenty of lols involving Chamakh in the Arsenal vs West Ham game.

something that looks like Xenoblade 2
Wind Waker HD Remake
Yoshi's yarn game
SMT X Fire Emblem

plus the usual Mario, Mario Kart, SSB, Zelda are coming

I love the bitchfest and knee jerked reations within the first 5mins of the Direct when it started this afternoon. Then it all changed.
5YRcF.gif

K1LLER7

the winner of next gen :p

a new 3D mario playable at e3
a new Zelda
Zelda: Wind Waker HD
a new Mairo Kart playable at e3
a new Yoshi
new Smash Bros infos at e3
updates for the os and miiverse
and X
amekbv.gif

something that looks like Xenoblade 2
Wind Waker HD Remake
Yoshi's yarn game
SMT X Fire Emblem

plus the usual Mario, Mario Kart, SSB, Zelda are coming

Thanks guys :)

Think I'll wait till after E3 to buy a Wii U. Hopefully the price will drop to around £200.

X looks amazing.

Scum

I never liked a Nintendo game except for Super Mario Bros and Yoshi's Island and I didn't even care enough about those to finish them, lol

I wouldn't mind if Nintendo died tomorrow.

/I guess I'll be watching the Chelski game

//

Au revoir :D

That's a funny way of spelling EA.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Here's hoping for a good game between Swansea vs Chelsea, and plenty of lols involving Chamakh in the Arsenal vs West Ham game.

I love the bitchfest and knee jerked reations within the first 5mins of the Direct when it started this afternoon. Then it all changed.
5YRcF.gif

Chamakh can't play against his parent club sadly.

pulga

Banned

5YRcF.gif

Afternoon for you, 8 am for me! I was pissed as fuck I woke up early to watch Iwata blab on about Miiverse, some retarded looking party game and an announcement that the big guns would be at E3.

Then Wonderful 101 came on and everything changed <3

Scum

Chamakh can't play against his parent club sadly.

Boo-urns.

Afternoon for you, 8 am for me! I was pissed as fuck I woke up early to watch Iwata blab on about Miiverse, some retarded looking party game and an announcement that the big guns would be at E3.

Then Wonderful 101 came on and everything changed <3

Pfft! Wait 'til the 30mins are over before bitching. :p

Scum

Nintendo you won't mind. EA you actively hope will die. Fucking industry mang, can't believe it was THQ that went down. :(

It's a terrible thing when people lose their jobs but EA haven't a fucking clue on how to run a business in this industry. They've been creatively bankrupt since 2008.
Edit: As for THQ, I hear Relic (Homeworld series) could end up with Sega.

And be stuck with Pro Evo? Fuck you, you've been so wrong today.

Lets not pretend the fifa licence wouldn't be picked up as one of the first things. Fifa 2013 by Square Enix, now Torres will look even more like himself than ever. Not going back to PES... or anything Konami, hate them so much for Silent Hill in the last many years. :(

It's a terrible thing when people lose their jobs but EA haven't a fucking clue on how to run a business in this industry. They've been creatively bankrupt since 2008.
Edit: As for THQ, I hear Relic (Homeworld series) could end up with Sega.

Really hope Relic can find a good buyer, Volition too.

Meier

My reaction to all these Nintendo games:

QNO3U.gif

Perfect. I love everything about this post. AVB is the best.

Can't wait for Pikmin 3. That is when I pick up my Wii U.. I'll be set going forward it seems like. Game Informer says Wind Waker is coming in the Fall which would be fucking glorious.

dat stealth 5-4-1 :D

INTER (3-5-1-1) - Handanovic; Ranocchia, Chivu, Juan; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Benassi, Obi, Pereira; Guarìn; Palacio.

ROMA (4-3-3) - Stekelenburg; Piris, Marquinhos, Burdisso, Balzaretti; Bradley, Tachtsidis, Florenzi; Totti, Destro, Lamela.

Better than Adriano being amazing I guess. Fucking Seabass and his Inter love. :p
99 Shot Power.
Such a waste of talent ;_;

dc89

"The agent of Milan star Ignazio Abate has told Zenit the player is available because "Milan are looking for cash to take Mario Balotelli.""

@City_Watch

Hmmmmm

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid lineup: Casillas; Arbeloa, Varane, Albiol, Coentrao; Xabi, Khedira; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; Benzema

Top Bottom