• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Look at his post history! He was clearly someone's alt.
KuGsj.gif

feel

Liedson has landed in Porto and should be signing today...
Still don´t know why Porto want him, it seems more like they are getting him just to mess with Sporting.
Nice striker but don't like the guy, not too pleased about this.

Playing some cunt on FIFA and every time Ibra or Lucas get the ball he's doing tricks. Took them both out, forced them both off the field, got two red cards and still winning 2-0
Meanwhile in another forum: "Playing this cunt on FIFA who keeps doing dirty tackles because he can't handle my tricks like a man".

Hate handball and apparently Denmark are playing tonight, pretty sure the only reason people give a shit here is that we are good at it, cause the sport is terrible.

Like Van Persie, the little boy in me is restless.

ITS SO FUCKING CUTE GODDAMMIT

The aliasing hurts my eyes.

ioiEFDJvE8cqB.gif

I've not seen M'Vila play a single minute of football

Remember him a bit from euros... or euros qual, something euros. No one actually watches the french league.

Kyoufu

French journo on Total Sport now: "In France we call Newcastle "ChateauNeuf". "Big surprise about Mbiwa its a huge coup for NUFC".

#hype

Never played any Final Fantasy game, and some of them are £3.19 on the PS store...what are the best ones to get?

What ones are there? I'm going to guess it's PS1 FF's and no PS2 ones, right? Probably final fantasy 7, it's the classic although some weird freaks thinks FF9 is better. FF8 isn't bad either, just not quite as good.

Yen

Hate handball and apparently Denmark are playing tonight, pretty sure the only reason people give a shit here is that we are good at it, cause the sport is terrible.
There's an Irish sport called handball. It's more-or-less squash, but you use your hand instead of a racquet.

Empty

Never played any Final Fantasy game, and some of them are £3.19 on the PS store...what are the best ones to get?

seven. nine holds up well because it has a really charming world but it's also really slow. the snes ports are amazing games but they run like shit in the ps1 version so avoid.

bjaelke

Swansea: Tremmel; Rangel, Williams, Chico, Davies; Britton, de Guzman, Ki; Routledge, Hernandez; Michu

Chelsea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba. Subs: Turnbull, David Luiz, Torres, Ferreira, Terry, Bertrand Marin.

Arnie

Nintendo stuff looks really good. Xenoblade game looks phenomenal, as does Wind Waker. I really wish this sort of stuff was out this current generation; I might've invested in a Wii U back in 2006, for example.

Maybe if I get a decent job in the next couple of years.

Thats a good Chelsea side.

Ramires has some bite in the midfield, bit of strength up-front in Ba, creative midfield.

Should be an interesting match.

I think its a serious mistake not to start Terry, he needs match fitness but outside of that pretty much what i was expecting.

He's slow as fuck though, not exactly who I want fighting with Swanseas attack when Chelsea needs to push up.

Surely you had a PS2 though right?

..right?

I started replaying both FFX (although only the first few hours) and then started FFXII on pc emulator, especially FFX looked great on emulator but I never actually finished FFXII so decided to finally do that.

Top Bottom