• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kyoufu

EhgchEC.png

RIP MOTD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ignazio Abate’s agent has told Zenit he is available “if they raise their offer, considering Milan are looking for cash to take Mario Balotelli.”

It was known that the Russian side had made a proposal for the full-back, who is wanted by Coach Luciano Spalletti.

“We thank Zenit and Spalletti for their interest, but the lad will remain in Italy with Milan,” agent Claudio Pasqualin told Personal Press.

“If Zenit raise their offer, then maybe something will change, considering Milan are looking for cash to take Mario Balotelli.”

..oh shit?

L1NETT

Right then, Swansea or Chelsea tonight? I fancy Chelsea in the final ;-)

ALso, hearing we are getting 32,000 tickets for Wembley.

Edit: Oh and Gary Jones, you are my hero. He kissed the kid who had a brain tumor and gave him his shirt. Top bloke.

Wilbur

Banned
Right then, Swansea or Chelsea tonight? I fancy Chelsea in the final ;-)

ALso, hearing we are getting 32,000 tickets for Wembley.

Edit: Oh and Gary Jones, you are my hero. http://www.*****************/sport/football/article-2266983/Bradford-City-reach-Capital-One-Cup-Final-Bantams-captain-seeks-brave-kid-seal-stunning-Villa-win-kiss.html

I obviously want Bradford to win, but Swansea winning would be nice too. Chelsea would decimate you, so I don't want them to go through.

Carbonox

..oh shit?

Inter have first refusal right?

Man City: Inter, your brothers have bid for him, would you like to take him instead?
Inter: Sure, we will need to review our finances and will get back to you as soon as possible

January window closes cos Inter didn't get back in time.

Inter:

trollface.jpg

FIRST REFUSAL BITCHES, MILAN AINT GETTING JACK

Inter have first refusal right?

Man City: Inter, your brothers have bid for him, would you like to take him instead?
Inter: Sure, we will need to review our finances and will get back to you as soon as possible

January window closes cos Inter didn't get back in time.

Inter:

http://www.zgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/trollface.jpg[IMG]

FIRST REFUSAL BITCHES, MILAN AINT GETTING JACK[/QUOTE]
It's pathetic how much Galliani is so obsessed with former inter players.

Is anyone else getting Ni no Kuni?

Yes. Still haven't even tried the demo though, but used my christmas gift card from work to pre order it, kind of want the special edition cause of that damn nice book, but I also don't really feel like spending that much money!

lolololol silly console warrior, bringing CONSOLE WARZ to the Footy thread. Keep that filth in the gaming side.

amekbv.gif

I'm only fighting one fight, the anti wii u fight, other consoles are pretty cool. ;)

pulsemyne

Swans versus Chelsea tonight maybe in doubt as the snow around Swansea has been really bad. Doubt it though as our pitch is awesome.

bjaelke

Swans versus Chelsea tonight maybe in doubt as the snow around Swansea has been really bad. Doubt it though as our pitch is awesome.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Tonight’s match between Swansea and Chelsea is on after referee Chris Foy said he was happy with the pitch following an inspection #SSN

Was posted ~15 minuts ago.

Or are you referring to outside the stadium?

I don't think he was worth the hassle in the end. Off the field issues bearing heavily on him and not even good enough to play consistently for Rennes this season.

pulga

Banned
Yes. Still haven't even tried the demo though, but used my christmas gift card from work to pre order it, kind of want the special edition cause of that damn nice book, but I also don't really feel like spending that much money!

I'm only fighting one fight, the anti wii u fight, other consoles are pretty cool. ;)

Oh, so you're one of those.

Can it even do transparency when pasting cropped pictures onto other pictures? Annoying having a white rectangle surrounding the thing that's pasted :(
It will automatically paint the transparency white when you open it up in Paint. It was the main reason for me to get PS. Before that I tried out Gimp, which is pretty much a free downgraded version of Photoshop. You should check that out.

Carbonox

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8429119?

Sky Sports understands a number of Premier League clubs are keeping tabs on Paris Saint Germain starlet Adrien Rabiot.

Newcastle are being linked with a move for the player

Newcastle

Of course we are. Every French player in existence is now gonna be linked to Newcastle in the media. :lol

He's moving to Rubin Kazan not going to prison!

He's going to Russia. Same thing.

Top Bottom