• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

This is so stupid.

If a player in my team fucks up, it doesn't mean it would be stupid for me to laugh at a player from another team doing the same thing.

There's a difference between the hypocrisy of lauging at a player doing something shit, and having a go at another team for indulging in tactics that you yourselves use imo

Sporting´s starting eleven against Rio Ave :

Rui Patrício; Xandão; Joãozinho; Miguel Lopes; Pedro Mendes; Adrien; Rinaudo; Capel; Carrillo; Jeffrén; Wolfswinkel

We are facing the mighty Bebe in 15 min.

Mr.Red

iCPlrR2BilN1H.jpg

There's a difference between the hypocrisy of lauging at a player doing something shit, and having a go at another team for indulging in tactics that you yourselves use imo
But it's not him who uses the tactic, it's his team. Not every fan should have to stand behind all the actions of all the players for their team. There's no hypocrisy.

TeegsD

Sporting´s starting eleven against Rio Ave :

Rui Patrício; Xandão; Joãozinho; Miguel Lopes; Pedro Mendes; Adrien; Rinaudo; Capel; Carrillo; Jeffrén; Wolfswinkel

We are facing the mighty Bebe in 15 min.

Ugh, of course there is a game on now as well.

Also, United need to stop having their strikers take corners

GorillaJu

Lol "off the frame again!!!" no not really a chance. When it comes in bouncing off the top of the bar and the keeper has it completely covered that's not the same thing as Ruiz's cracking shot which deflected off the inside.

DominoKid

De GOAT balling.

Ugh, of course there is a game on now as well.

Also, United need to stop having their strikers take corners

idk why Rooney ever takes deadballs (corners, PKs, FKs). depending on who's playing he'd be about 5th or 6th down the list of deadball takers.

Nani, RVP, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Young, probably Cleverley (he has good technique) are all better. shit i bet the twins are better.

Lightning

Banned
This is so stupid.

If a player in my team fucks up, it doesn't mean it would be stupid for me to laugh at a player from another team doing the same thing.
I am not saying Villa's fouls are a good thing Villa fouled their asses off, he's right. They conceeded something like 23 fouls to Everton's 6. The problem is when Everton play a team better than them they do the same thing where the same condemnation needs to be displayed.

Fulham need to tighten this shit up. Very hard to take anything from United in a open game.

Top Bottom