• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

Phew, Theo got an assist for that goal that Arsenal scored. Not quite as good as Mata's return but at least he capitalized on my captaining him.

Splatt

My bet system, so far, is going well. Just need to make a couple of more bets with 2.0 total, and i'll be rich!
then I can lend money to Marrota so he can buy a proper striker

Blablurn

841302_160553354093561_156136349_o.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
I wonder how long Rafa is going to last. Lol

He's already out. He knows this. Our bench was woeful today. No options. Not an excuse for that performance once we had the lead, but Rafa is clueless once things go south.

And what the fuck at Marin continuously being unable displace Bertrand at any point today. He's truly shit.

The only blemish on today is Aston Villa are unable to hold a lead but I'm convinced Everton don't have enough quality to finish in the top 4 this season.

First time Newcastle actually done something right today.

They'll end up nowhere near you or Tottenham. They could finish abive us though :(

Meh FPL hasn't turned out very well.

Bunn has 11 points on my bench. Demel didn't play, Cameron comes in for 2 but I also have Harte on the bench who got 5. Missed out on alot of points there.

Hopefully RVP goes big and sends me and Lego out clear.

Diablos54

You were conceding a fair bit under him weren't you?
We were, but we had the ability to go on and score almost at will at times. And we defended for our lives, even if we did conceded a bit too much. Under Rafa we look lifeless at times. Abramovich's stupid interfering and contract extension BS isn't helping either. Drogba should still be here, Lamps should be given anything he wants, same for Cole and Terry. Torres should have never even been considered as a signing, especially for 50 fucking million. And then he wonders why things like this happen. So fucking stupid. And now Ba's injured we have to depend on Torres, who once again, apart from one pass for Mata's goal, was invisible all game. Why we didn't sign another striker and a winger I'll never know, I mean, our bench isn't exactly full of attacking options without Moses.

ShogunX

Don't forget to tune in for the Fulham v Man Utd game which will be a great contest as Fulham lie down and let those horrible cunts walk all over them.

Feel sick already.

arkon

We were, but we had the ability to go on and score almost at will at times. And we defended for our lives, even if we did conceded a bit too much. Under Rafa we look lifeless at times. Abramovich's stupid interfering and contract extension BS isn't helping either. Drogba should still be here, Lamps should be given anything he wants, same for Cole and Terry. Torres should have never even been considered as a signing, especially for 50 fucking million. And then he wonders why things like this happen. So fucking stupid. And no Ba's injured we have to depend on Torres, who once again, apart from one pass for Mata's goal, was invisible all game.

Yeah, fair enough. I haven't watched Chelsea as closely as you obviously do.

Meh FPL hasn't turned out very well.

Bunn has 11 points on my bench. Demel didn't play, Cameron comes in for 2 but I also have Harte on the bench who got 5. Missed out on alot of points there.

Hopefully RVP goes big and sends me and Lego out clear.

I've only got 26 points, with 4 players left to play, both pairs who will probably get few points (Zabaleta & Suarez and Walker & Lukaku)

Diablos54

Yeah, fair enough. I haven't watched Chelsea as closely as you obviously do.
It hurts to be a Chelsea fan this season, so much promise shat down the toilet. It's annoying when GAF could do a better job than Rafa has, but Roman seems to be happy with Rafa as long as he gets top 4. If, somehow, he stays on after the end of this season I fear we won't even get top 4 next season.

GorillaJu

I'm conceding to the inevitability that United run all over Fulham, but I we could please have a few nice Johnny Evans goals and maybe an early RVP injury?

feel

The best part is almost the guy popping his head in from the right
My commentators thought that other fat guy was the same guy as the shirtless one later on when they focused on him and said "Thank goodness his shirt is back on!!", while you could still see the shirtless one in the background swinging his wares.

I never feel confident about away games.
Heh yeah I'm a little nervous too but Fulham aren't that strong in CM at all, and no Berbz, so I dunno where the obv threat comes from against them.

Obv if we play really bad we can lose but I think RVP and Rooney should see us through here.

arkon

Heh yeah I'm a little nervous too but Fulham aren't that strong in CM at all, and no Berbz, so I dunno where the obv threat comes from against them.

Obv if we play really bad we can lose but I think RVP and Rooney should see us through here.

Rodallega!

Clegg

Pretty sure Man Utd have the best away record in the league at the moment.

We have a very good away record.

But we've still looked fairly ropey in away fixtures. Especially in that Reading performance.

We actually play better against the big teams away then we do against the "smaller" ones.

Top Bottom