• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

dc89

Meh FPL hasn't turned out very well.

Bunn has 11 points on my bench. Demel didn't play, Cameron comes in for 2 but I also have Harte on the bench who got 5. Missed out on alot of points there.

Hopefully RVP goes big and sends me and Lego out clear.

Same here. Luckily I had Walcott as captain but I really shouldn't have took Mata out. He's going straight back in next week.

I also have my wild card to play.

Hixx

Hahaha!

Peter Hartley and James Poole scored for Hartlepool
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

faridmon

What a frustrating afternoon. Villa keeps fouling at a rate of 10 fouls a minute. I know you are struggling, but you can't kick people around like that?

Great comeback though, and Chelsea lost, so the gap is getting smaller.

Hixx

Sad fucking thing is, if we hadn't shit our pants in the last 2 (very winnable) games.. we could be fucking joint 8th. Everton and Wigan clawing back results doesn't make our result today a disaster, we're still out of it but 2 more bad results and we're right back in it.

Lightning

Banned
What a frustrating afternoon. Villa keeps fouling at a rate of 10 fouls a minute. I know you are struggling, but you can't kick people around like that?

Great comeback though, and Chelsea lost, so the gap is getting smaller.
A team with Felliani in it can't possibly moan about another teams fouling...

Top Bottom