• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Forget United exist. Fuck them. Today and tomorrow are about Liverpool getting top 4.

I was only kidding. We're not getting close to fourth anyway, unfortunately. Think sixth is the best we can hope for, a win today would be fantastic. A draw would be great, really. Would have taken a point from these 2 fixtures a week ago. We're in no position to expect anything other than losses at the Emirates and Etihad

Blue Moon is terrible. Complain about YNWA all you want, but at least its message can be applied to football

Into

If AC win tonight they will be equal to Inter in points at 40. Would not have thought that a few months ago

Juve will likely win the Scudetto again unless CL takes a huge toll on them and Napoli keeps up trucking.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If AC win tonight they will be equal to Inter in points at 40. Would not have thought that a few months ago

Juve will likely win the Scudetto again unless CL takes a huge toll on them and Napoli keeps up trucking.
Oh hey, welcome!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Watched what I could of the Spurs game on my phone at work, cracking goal. Couldn't really watch it properly but it seemed like West Brom weren't in the game at all.

Walker got somebody sent off?

Into

Oh hey, welcome!

Thank you, been watching Serie A since

Gianluca-Vialli-Juventus-photo-001.jpg

Kyoufu

AVB confirms Defoe out of England squad. Could be 2-3 weeks out. Q: Do you regret not buying a striker in January? AVB: 'No, not at all'

It always seems to me that open games like this one don't suit City. They look more vulnerable at the back and less threatening than when they push up as a team and look for gaps around the oppositions penalty area.

Top Bottom