• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Popov realy fucked them over. Never really had a chance after that

Wonder if he faces a club fine. Not a great week for West Brom as a whole.

Odemwingie turns out to be the most stupid knobend in football. Popov sent off and banned for being a disgusting creature. Lose.

Tc91

A tidy 7 points for Lloris in FPL!

Edit: my brother totally copies my team.

image.php

Football taking a back seat for me this weekend. 6 nations.

Mumei, ban this twat.

Walker clean sheet and assist. Phew.

Just Zabaleta and Suarez to go, little chance of both of them getting decent points unless Zabaleta scores/assists

Only 36 points so far, should go up to 40 or so after bonuses

You're sure they couldn't handle things without Villa or Sanchez?

Not really, don't think they would be able to keep up as they are without Alves and the DM cover that Masch and Song provides. The whole debate with being vultures around talents is silly though, Barca does just the same getting young guys in (like Puyol at 15)... It's what all big clubs do or at least tries to.

Lloris is such a great keeper. Knows exactly when to come off his line and when to come and collect from crosses.
He's been great for Spurs. Just £7m too. He's not a particularly big keeper either which maybe says something about the idea De Gea needs to bulk up. Has to be something more than that cos Lloris is perfectly comfortable in the air.

Only weakness of his I've noticed is maybe with his feet.

Wait Manchester United are vultures now? Aren't all clubs in the premiership level vultures?

Chelsea and Manchester City didn't actually get to where they are now due to their youth academies.

The only silverware United won last season. I think we gifted it to them.

Man Utd are still in 3 competitions, massive favorites for one of them. I'd be surprised if you won either comp you're in.

So, would you rather nearly win the league and lose out, or finish 8 or so points behind and win the FA Cup?

Rodgers and Gerrard can't really believe that we played 'well' at Arsenal surely? We were okay and threw the 3 points away, but I didn't think much of the performance

Come on lolerpool let's do this. Hopefully suaracistez has a good game.

Think I was the drunkest I've ever been in my life last night. Had a bottle of whiskey before we even started predrinking. Don't remember anything. Feel like death now.

Solid win, Defoe injured isn't good. Although it does mean Holtby will start now.

Dempsey
Bale Holtby Lennon
Parker Dembele

For Newcastle I guess.

Top Bottom