• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

So you'd say that in a nutshell, his performances for Man Utd relative to his price tag and expectations have been better than average? I disagree.

I think he's been underwhelming compared to his Dortmund form. I agree with that. He has shown some individual brilliance in a couple of games though. He's been consistent with ball retention. At his worst he's been average. After the Everton game it seems like he stopped trying to take players on or try great passes most of the time, but he was never bad in those games.

I think he's been productive in his limited minutes.

Bo-Locks

Kagawa suffered an early injury and United rotate midfielders more than any other club, that's why it's been difficult for him to gain any momentum. He's had a mixed start at United. Sometimes he's been poor and he's also shown glimpses of great link up play and deftness.

United don't change managers every couple of years or players every couple of months. If Fergie bought him then it means that he has some sort of long term plan to incorporate him into the future team. I'm not prepared to make a judgement on his suitability at United after just a few months. I'm almost certain that he will improve and get more game time as the season goes on and other players get injured and go in and out of form.

And yeah, the constant calls for him to be included yesterday, from the moment the team was announced, were annoying.

You are so useless Garcia you Argentine cunt, take Munoz back home with you.

For fucks sake, another Palermo match with lots of chances just to lose it, just send to Serie B already and get it over with.

K1LLER7

Not sure if he'll move from Spurs at the moment. They've built a strong team and will probably finish in the top 4. If they keep hold of their current players and strengthen with another striker/midfielder, they'll finish top 4 comfortably.

Fry

Isn't Bayern's historical modus operandi to just take advantage of your financial superiority and buy the best players in the Bundesliga?

Aren't we talking about United fans and not Bayern as a club? :S

Anyway, look at Bayern's current line-up and you'll see which players came from the academy and you'll feel ashamed.

spidye

Isn't Bayern's historical modus operandi to just take advantage of your financial superiority and buy the best players in the Bundesliga?

out of the starting eleven just neuer, mandzukic and dante were from other teams in the bundesliga.
everyone else was from a foreign club or from the own youth.

Aren't we talking about United fans and not Bayern as a club? :S

Anyway, look at Bayern's current line-up and you'll see which players came from the academy and you'll feel ashamed.

1) You said 'you guys look like vultures' which implies that you think they look like vultures
2) I said 'historical' for a reason

Meier

Gylfi has played very well in this little short stint. Holtby's first touch has failed him a few times in the 35 mins or so I've been watching.

Bale's hurtin.

Clegg

You're sure they couldn't handle things without Villa or Sanchez?

Right now they can.

In five years time they'll need to do some recruitment from other clubs. You're acting as if Barca have been filling their squad with academy graduates for years and years. But historically La Masia has been just about as productive as most top European academies.

Barca are in the midst of a generational fluke just like United had in the early/mid 90's. Barca have always been a team that buy players.

Kyoufu

Well they where a man down and had to take off Lukaku due to it. Haven't won since Boxing Day though apparently.

Even with 11 ment they showed no real desire to win this game even though they're playing at home.

That game was gash for a neutral.

Anything that keeps Arsenal and Liverpool out of the top 5 makes me happy.

Saying that, this is one of few times when I would love Liverpool to do us a favour.

Well they where a man down and had to take off Lukaku due to it. Haven't won since Boxing Day though apparently.

Like us last season, its surprising how high they've remained in the table even when going through this shocking patch of form, as the teams behind them fail to capitalise

Fry

Feel shame, boy.

D2T2PJN.jpg

Top Bottom