• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

LTWheels

ib0F5cpWJQBeiC.gif

WTF Reina...WTF.

PaulLFC

Would have been happy with a draw before the game and I guess it's still a good result but I'm gutted we didn't win that, we should have done. We were the better team by far and only an idiotic moment from Pepe let them equalise

Arnie

Both games this week I'd have taken a point beforehand. Both I've been absolutely shredded at the final whistle. Can't hack footy.

Tegris

It's galling to have thrown away four points against better sides this week. Arsenal admittedly looked good in the last half hour, but City were pretty awful after 20 minutes or so, and didn't look like getting anything out of the game. Reina proved again that he needs replacing, and a centre-half is a priority in the summer to give Agger some competition (he looks like he needs it).

K1LLER7

Would've took a draw at the start of the game. Now beat Everton and we've got a decent run of games coming up which we should win.

Hope we beat Madrid too.

FootballFan

I wasn't aware that Valdez was a done deal. Where's he being transferred?

You talking about Victor Valdes? Well he hasn't signed/picked a team yet, he just said that he is leaving and not signing a contract extension.

Don't know where he will go or when though.

Tc91

Back to the Shingod avatar, can't be doing with them Lolerpool bottlers.

BBC Sport Chief Football Writer Phil McNulty at the Etihad Stadium
"Manchester City second best but Sergio Aguero's goal earns them a point. Second creditable away draw this week for Liverpool - but still no Premier League wins against any team in the top half of the table as we enter February."

Horrible team.

Meier

I've spoken highly of Liverpool all year. They look even better with the addition of Sturridge. Will definitely challenge for top 4 next year.. I don't think it's a legitimate possibility this season though.

At this point it definitely looks like United have it in the bag. Hopefully we can manage the FA Cup at least.

Arnie

You can't blame the likes of Rodgers for that though, TC.

Our clubs littered with bottlers. Reina can go in the summer.

Espresso

Banned
You talking about Victor Valdes? Well he hasn't signed/picked a team yet, he just said that he is leaving and not signing a contract extension.

Don't know where he will go or when though.

Yeah, I meant V. Valdes. I don't know why I misspelled his name just now. That's interesting. Has Barça narrowed down a list of possible replacements?

Wes

venison crêpe
Just heard that David Oates, BBC Sports correspondent has died. Used to hear him all the time on Five Live :(

Soi-Fong

I've spoken highly of Liverpool all year. They look even better with the addition of Sturridge. Will definitely challenge for top 4 next year.. I don't think it's a legitimate possibility this season though.

At this point it definitely looks like United have it in the bag. Hopefully we can manage the FA Cup at least.

People were saying this last term as well. United doesn't have the title yet.. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

We should be looking at expensive keepers, in case errors like that become normal for Reina again. He's been fine since November imo, but we have to prepare for the possibility of him turning to shit again

Arnie

We should be looking at expensive keepers, in case errors like that become normal for Reina again. He's been fine since November imo, but we have to prepare for the possibility of him turning to shit again
Ter Stegen please.

Fuck this whole nonsense in the butt.

Meier

People were saying this last term as well. United doesn't have the title yet.. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

It's a bit different this year though. We don't look nearly as dangerous and have only put one or two teams to the sword whereas it was a common occurrence last year. RVP remaining healthy has decided the title.

PaulLFC

I used to be one of Pepe's biggest supporters and I still think on his day he's one of the best keepers around. Key phrase is "on his day" though, and his day is far, far too infrequent lately - he's been poor for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if he's off in the summer.

Top Bottom