• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Lightning

Banned
I think people are underestimating how great that strike was from Aguero. That was utter brilliance.

And Mancini has decided he has had enough and wants a timeout in the stands for a few weeks...

I wouldn't put it past them. ;)

Atta boy Soi Fong, get at them.

ibieataDrcutKy.gif

Arnie

I think people are underestimating how great that strike was from Aguero. That was utter brilliance.
It was a brilliant finish but he shouldn't have an open goal to wedge it into. Can't describe how much that goal hurts me. Impossible to verbalise.

sohois

Gonna go against the common opinion and I say I don't really think Reina is to blame for that 2nd goal, for me it was all Skrtel. He just let Aguero go past him, jogging as he did and forced Reina to come out. There have been many occasions that Reina has gone out and not got the ball, it was only because of a fluke Aguero shot that it failed this time. It's pure hindsight that Reina made a big mistake for me.

Yen

Pissed off at that. Reina cost us the win. Goalkeeper and centre back must be priority for the summer, though fair play to Carra, he's done well the past two games. Django was motm, held the ball up superbly.

Meier

Here's what I wore yesterday during 5 and 7-a-side.

757a188e6d8611e2ade722000a1faea4_7.jpg

We played for 2 hours and it was the first time I'd played in ages, I am hurting everywhere today.

arkon

Gonna go against the common opinion and I say I don't really think Reina is to blame for that 2nd goal, for me it was all Skrtel. He just let Aguero go past him, jogging as he did and forced Reina to come out. There have been many occasions that Reina has gone out and not got the ball, it was only because of a fluke Aguero shot that it failed this time. It's pure hindsight that Reina made a big mistake for me.

That's ridiculous. Reina had no need to come out there.

He slowed down so Aguero wouldn't have an angle to cut inside, and had to go wide. He then slowed down further and drifted into the box so he wouldn't get in Reina's way, and was in a good position to pick up the ball when it went loose. Its on Reina imo

Arnie

I know that feel bro.
You've had it much worse.

Still gutting though. We play as well as we did, don't get the result because of comical individual errors, and Salazar will continue to pillary Rodgers as a result. The team deserves better, we're better than the table suggests.

And I know how 'RAWK' that sounds.

sohois

If Reina doesn't go out then one could easily have seen Aguero just cut inside and lay off a simple pass to whomsoever was lurking in the box. It is purely because Aguero scored that Reina going out is seen as a mistake.

Kyoufu

Still gutting though. We play as well as we did, don't get the result because of comical individual errors, and Salazar will continue to pillary Rodgers as a result. The team deserves better, we're better than the table suggests.

Nah I agree but you need a new goalkeeper.

feel

Ouch that landing was awkward as fuck for
Ricardo Costa.

edit-
ref stopping Valencia player from marking the Barcelona player!!! CUNT!!! UNICEF!!!!

FootballFan

It does sound RAWK but it's true imo.

Top Bottom