• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Tc91

It was a brilliant finish but he shouldn't have an open goal to wedge it into. Can't describe how much that goal hurts me. Impossible to verbalise.

Guess it hurts a lot more when they didn't even look like scoring from good play, a moment of magic from Aguero combined with a brainfart from Reina cost you 2 points.

3Sixty

Defoe probably out of England team.

Maybe Sturridge too.

Enter the Lambo.

BCHrDRvCIAEZqlK.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If they keep puppet-master Mourinho who puts him on the bench for Adan(jesus what a dumbass), then I don't see why not.

Still, I agree it would be very unlikely.

I could see him going to Serie A. I wish we could have Casillas.

doesn't matter since Mou will probably be gone by the summer.

If Reina doesn't go out then one could easily have seen Aguero just cut inside and lay off a simple pass to whomsoever was lurking in the box. It is purely because Aguero scored that Reina going out is seen as a mistake.

But there was two fucking Liverpool defenders in the box to protect that pass...

Hixx

Everyone in Chivas is worse than they were under Güero. It's like the awfulness is contagious.

What does it mean over there?

Me dad says it used to be slang for a pimp but when its used now it it's used derogatorily towards metrosexuals, trying to imply that they are gay.

You've had it much worse.

Still gutting though. We play as well as we did, don't get the result because of comical individual errors, and Salazar will continue to pillary Rodgers as a result. The team deserves better, we're better than the table suggests.

And I know how 'RAWK' that sounds.
Dont mean to be a dick but that's just where Liverpool are. A capable team, but one which makes alot of errors.

And a team that makes as many errors as Liverpool do gets stuck in mid table.

The football is good, but if you can't execute results, it counts for little.

sohois

But there was two fucking Liverpool defenders in the box to protect that pass...

Skrtel was there only because he had already fucked up, otherwise there just would have been a one-on-one and Liverpool had already seen Dzeko easily find space for the first goal.

Skrtel was there only because he had already fucked up, otherwise there just would have been a one-on-one and Liverpool had already seen Dzeko easily find space for the first goal.

Look at the highlights again, there was clearly both Skrtl and some other guy following into the box and even a third who could possible have made it back. It was a huge mistake going out there.

Zabojnik

Andres, for the love you bear for Cuadrado, please use one of these two avatars.

Strama is a fraud!!!

Been saying this for about 5 months, but everybody was blinded by his swag.

If AC win tonight they will be equal to Inter in points at 40. Would not have thought that a few months ago

Juve will likely win the Scudetto again unless CL takes a huge toll on them and Napoli keeps up trucking.

Hey Into, welcome. Who do you support?

elseanio

Reina costing us yet again. Fucking terrible decision to come out when he did.

Sturridge was class today. Off game for Suarez, probably could have done with subbing him at 2-1

Tc91

Why do the Spanish commentators never get excited when teams score vs Barca?

Cause they know Barca will give them the D?

Mastadon

Banned
We might be ridiculously inconsistent and our own worst enemy, but I haven't enjoyed watching Liverpool play this much for years.

feel

Deserved, Valencia are playing great. Wish all teams would deal with Barcelona with this kind of pressure instead of being scared shitless and just sitting back hoping for the best.

Sadly they'll get tired soon and Barcelona will get their 4 goals in lol

Top Bottom