• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Koko

Banned
Ever since that argument with Messi. It hasn't been the same.

Agree.

Chatón does that way better, plus he has physical presence in both boxes. We have no one to receive the crosses at the moment.

Don't agree, as you say Chatón is more a box-to-box midfielder, he is good moving the ball up, but he hasn't learned to control it and often leaves the midfield, and considering that we have Luis as the other CM, we need someone like Araujo who can recover the ball.

edit: :lol of course he makes a mistake as I write this

ibcgWKBKUNibEz.jpg

:eek:

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Don't agree, as you say Chatón is more a box-to-box midfielder, he is good moving the ball up, but he hasn't learned to control it and often leaves the midfield, and considering that we have Luis as the other CM, we need someone like Araujo who can recover the ball.
I don't think Lucho is that impressive either. We could try a Chatón X Pato duo.

P.S. Every time we get a free kick against us my heart keeps racing. This fucking defence.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool fans are quite poor IMO. Reina has been a fantastic servant for them for a long time but now makes a few mistakes and they want off with his head and to have him sold!

Liverpool fans are quite poor IMO. Reina has been a fantastic servant for them for a long time but now makes a few mistakes and they want off with his head and to have him sold!

Have you been watching football the last seasons? It hasn't just been a few mistakes, far from it.

Koko

Banned
I don't think Lucho is that impressive either. We could try a Chatón X Pato duo.

P.S. Every time we get a free kick against us my heart keeps racing. This fucking defence.

Yeah a Pato-Chatón would be better. We in a our way to another fucking draw u.u

Arnie

He's been shit all season.

You don't get a guaranteed place because you're a 'servant'. He costs us points and undermines performances, simple as that. Furthermore he's degraded to the point where by replacing him seems a relatively doable task.

27 months bruv. Have to hope this error doesn't lead to another nose-dive

Disagree with Arnie's 'all season' assessment

You don't get a guaranteed place because you're a 'servant'. He costs us points and undermines performances, simple as that. Furthermore he's degraded to the point where by replacing him seems a relatively doable task.
Steklenbnenenberg looks like he'll be leaving in the summer. Less than £10m. Would be a good buy for a number of clubs IMO.

Arnie

27 months bruv. Have to hope this error doesn't lead to another nose-dive

Disagree with Arnie's 'all season' assessment
He's had a relatively clean couple of months but there are still goals that he should be saving, despite not being glaring errors, per se. Uniteds second went under his arm, and he didn't even move to stop Walcott's on Wednesday.

I just don't think he's as good as Cech or Lloris, personally, and a solid goalkeeper is crucial to consistency. Reina's the antithesis of solid, in afraid, and has been for a while. He seems mentally all over the place.

Lightning

Banned

Who would you want as your goal keeper then? A realistic option that you have a chance to get.

I mean, you take Szczesny now and many goals that we conceed every week he should be stopping.

Those jackets are kinda nice, I may grab one if I find it.

Oh, Bonera is the captain today.

Brb, gonna put a couple of forks in my eyes.

Top Bottom