• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Oxx

That Pachter thread is fantastic.

I can't believe he's recording a show about how negative Gaf is. He has gone full Dyack.

Yen

I'd take Arnie over her, tbh.

Books for Yenrot:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Norwegian Wood and The Windup Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami
Blood Meridian - Cormac McCarthy.
Never read Murakami or Blood Meridian, but you are too late!

(I'm aware I ignored most of gafs recommendations ^o^ ^_^ )

Been in the library all week. Absolutely gagging to take a razor to it.

In tesco, do I go all in on this Haagen Dasz?

Only if its £3 or less. Same goes for Ben and Jerries. Speaking of which, I;m down to my last tub :(

Haven't shaved since Christmas Eve. Pirlo would tremble

ShogunX

Been in the library all week. Absolutely gagging to take a razor to it.

In tesco, do I go all in on this Haagen Dasz?

After today you most certainly do. If you cant enjoy a bit of pricey ice cream to lift the spirits what can you do?

Go all in.

Fry

isrStkd1qocU.gif

Yen

We've all done it :(

I've seen a couple of people say recently 'The SuperBowl is the most watched TV event in the world.' That's simply not true is it? I'm sure the 100m, Champions League and World Cup finals get more
Every sporting event is 'the most watched TV event in the world.' Or so they say.

I've seen a couple of people say recently 'The SuperBowl is the most watched TV event in the world.' That's simply not true is it? I'm sure the 100m, Champions League and World Cup finals get more
Can't imagine the Superbowl has more viewers than the CL final/WC final. And then there's the moon landing and Elvis' gig on Hawaii.

arkon

Always thought the World Cup finals certainly had higher figures thinking about it logically, but I admit I don't know what sort of figures the Superbowl pulls in

Jensen

The Champion's League final overtook the Superbowl by a few million in 2009 to become the most-viewed annual broadcast.

FootballFan

USAs population is somewhere in the 300million region, if 70% or so of them watch it, that is a lot of people. Only reason it would be up there. If Englands population was 2 billion, Cricket world cup would be one of the highest viewed events in the world too.

I imagine the number of viewers from outside of USA is quite small, most of it's viewers come from inside the country.

Well that is what I read at least..

Milan-Udinese 1-0 at HT.

Probably our best match this year, Niang-Balo-El Shaa just look too good together, they find each other without any issues, our midfielder are bossing Udinese, and Constant continues to improve.

We've changed a lot since the first part of the season, now we actually look like a football team. Too bad we had to start the Serie A with such an handicap, but it's clear that this team needs just a few reinforcements (mostly our defense) before we can compete with Juventus.

God, it's like the first time in 2013 that I'm actually happy. Feels good.

Empty

just watching highlights of the dortmund-leverkusen game. lewandowski is fucking sick.

also thanks liverpool :) you looked really good today, that not beating a team in the top 10 stat is both deceptive and very telling. promising play has made you a lot better than such a stat suggests on the surface but it's indicative of the lack of character and mental strength to get the results you need.

FootballFan

Most people on Bluemoon are bellends and have massive chips on their shoulders.

The best one of all. Look at the twirl.

5043fcb0afa96f0f3a0000be.gif

I've seen idiots in other threads consider this a dive and use it as proof 'all soccer players dive'. Some people don't seem to understand how momentum works..

I just noticed, member of Cavani's Anti-Juve army Behrami is the one that gets the ball after he misses. Napoli is everywhere.

Zabojnik

1 goal
Numerous free kicks, corners and throw-ins

Stoppage time: 0 minutes

Serie A

Free kicks, corners and throw-ins count when it comes to extra time? I thought it was injuries, subs, goal celebrations and deliberate time wasting. I mean, I guess it's at the ref's discretion to decide whatever, but still.

FootballFan

oh my god, I just woke up. Stayed up until 5 am, what the fuck did I miss whilst I slept?

We increased our lead over you guys by 1 point. Banega scored and Messi scored a penalty.

Man City Liverpool was a crazy game, Liverpool dominated but Reina fucked it up for them.

Balotelli scored for Milan.

Top Bottom