• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

Busquets, Alba, Iturra, Weligton and Eliseu

Cesc just got one too lol.

Take off Cesc or Xavi for Villa plz.

Malaga playing well and defending with an effective tactic. They seem to rush suddenly as soon as a pass forward is made and surround Messi when he has it.

Lots of passes went missing for us in the first half.

pulga

Banned
I'm just eyeing the match from time to time and saw that. Yes, Fabregas dived like a cunt. That's me "going" there.

Fuck, he was my third choice :(

And referee errors are hardly the same as your players acting like cunts and flopping all around the pitch.

G-Unit

I'm just eyeing the match from time to time and saw that. Yes, Fabregas dived like a cunt. That's me "going" there.

You not watching the game? Cesc, got booked for it.

It wasnt even the most blatant dive ever.. you know, like garet bale's! oh but its barca!!! cheater cheaters... mehhhhhhhhhhhh

pulga

Banned

You not watching the game? Cesc, got booked for it.

No, my work internet is a piece of shit. I get strokes from trying to stream a game. Normally I'd share my iPhones wifi but since it got stolen in Cuntelona... :lol

G-Unit

Umm, yes it was. No contact, late dive.

hahahahaha wow... right... good day sir!

Back on topic, we playing so slow... we lost all the momentum... dammit valdes

pd. buy neymar :Dç

edit

pulga.... so you are saying you can tell what i was thinking? .. aight, i guess i can't argue to that

My family, I got 9 kids to feed.

I+posted+your+win+in+latest+uploads+but+it+got+_ef8147fa18689553fc210081c1fa5eeb.gif

:lol Perfect.

BigBoss

The Madrid cunts are hilarious, always so silent when a million calls go their way but when Fabregas dives after getting hit they come out in droves. Like a bunch of cockroaches.

Top Bottom