• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I don't think Malaga are better than any of the top English teams but I genuinely think they can play against/cope with Barca better than any of the English teams could.

The 180+ minutes that Málaga and Barcelona have brought during this leg, have been one of the finest moments I remember in recent seasons.

So much thrill.

Geoff Arsenal saying we were never in for Zaha.
ibuvjFr4ZweVmQ.gif

arkon

All of a sudden Malaga look up for it, after being carved open countless times

Edit: LOL. I think my stream is like 6-7 minutes behind..

One of these days Cesc is going to get cleaned out by a real tackle... was he ever injured by a hard tackle during his Arsenal days?

Edit: LOL, BE-IN commentator saying that Cesc's Barcelona DNA helped for that goal

pulga

Banned
Who was saying Iniesta doesnt score goals? He scores them when it counts. Only Barca player I'd take at Madrid.

Yeah a rumoured £30m bid. Not seen anything about that sadly, but I'm holding out hope for Cavani/Vidal/Hummels. Villa wouldn't cost that.

So, you were like serious about Hummels earlier? Like really?

Hahahaha, oh fucking wow, sorry dude, but it's hilarious if you have just a bit of hope for Arsenal signing Hummels.

FootballFan

Who was saying Iniesta doesnt score goals? He scores them when it counts. Only Barca player I'd take at Madrid.

Well obviously, no way Madrid could improve on their all time greats Arbeloa, Khedira and Di Maria. :lol

GOOOOOOALLL MESSI!!! The man Real Madrid doesn't want!

Top Bottom