• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Roybr

If someone can help me, i will ship to you next month one Vasco da Gama jersey or a Brazil 98 world cup one, you can choose. And of course, all the costs involved in the process

Have Liverpool fans opinions on Benitez changed since he left, considering his performance at Inter and now at Chelsea?

General managerial ability: I overrated it
His sacking: Pisses me off as much as ever
As a person: Still in love with the guy

That about covers it I think. Reckon he can turn it around at Chelsea though

I'm not. I support the club from the city where I was born. That's the Pablo standard.

Not born in the stadium?

[INVALID]

Anddddd Bonucci comes off.

Maybe we should just bite the bullet and buy Astori.

Or fuck, what about Sorensen? We got excited about him as he was better than Motta (hahaha) but in a pinch?

arkon

Invalid invalid invalid!!!

am i doin it rite

I asked the man himself for his comments:

r2SOOSn.jpg

"You are 100% correct."

FootballFan

I'm not. I support the club from the city where I was born. That's the Pablo standard.

Err..yes you are. You weren't born in the stadium, you don't have season tickets, you don't travel with the team to every game and you don't sing all their songs.

Sane_Man

General managerial ability: I overrated it
His sacking: Pisses me off as much as ever
As a person: Still in love with the guy

That about covers it I think. Reckon he can turn it around at Chelsea though

Agreed. His stubbornness was his major flaw and still seems to be so, but no other manager in my lifetime delivered the highs he did. I'll love him forever.

I kinda want juampablo back. As much of an overaggressive knob as he was, he bought the lols between Newcastle matchdays.

Do you guys reckon professional footballers post on fan forums?

God damn it :(

At least I attended a clinic for young football players at the club where I met Van der Sar. That must count for something I hope. Obviously I didn't got far, otherwise I wasn't posting in this thread at the moment :p
Mario Been gave my footballclub a training once when he was still assistant coach at Feyenoord. I've got a picture with him somewhere.

Linius

Mario Been gave my footballclub a training once when he was still assistant coach at Feyenoord. I've got a picture with him somewhere.

That's pretty cool. You guys voted him out I guess?

I have a pic. with Sneijder as a young player (very young me also) but I don't think I got it anywhere digital. I'm gonna post it when I get my hands on it.

Fry

Not enough new Man Utd fans here

iN3O4hQozpYER.gif

Actually, yeah, my favorite is Liverpool, but i always cheers on ManUtd opposition.
That UCL final aganist Milan was one of the greatest games i ever watched and they won my heart.

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but another long time lurker here too. Definitely my most lurked and favourite thread on Gaf. Happy I can finally post.

Liverpool fan, by the way, which probably makes me about as welcome as Luis Suarez at the Evra family's dinner table.

iAg9sOUeNAoyH.gif

Labadal

I kinda want juampablo back. As much of an overaggressive knob as he was, he bought the lols between Newcastle matchdays.

Do you guys reckon professional footballers post on fan forums?

You are telling me Wilbury isn't Ahley Young and you are not Luis Suarez? I don't believe you.

Linius

Think we got into a discussion about The Troubles in Ireland and the role of the British in it, which will never go well on a forum with representation from both nationalities

I get that. Too bad, he made a name for him self in this thread. The term Juan Pablo will always stay :p

Carbonox

Surprised Haidara's transfer hasn't been completed yet (probably has by now) and put up on the NUFC site. Guess they want to milk the Mbiwa stories primarily because he's a higher profile player than the relatively unknown Haidara.

Starting to think I'll need my passport to go to Newcastle next month.

You'll be booted out of the city unless you're French. Otherwise you'll be sent to the slums where all the English live.
Sunderland

Wes

venison crêpe
Thanks guys.
Well, im from Brazil.
My favorite team is Vasco da Gama. I enjoy football quite a lot, and i try to follow most of the european leagues. Especially La Liga and the Premier League.
My favorite european team is barcelona!

Welcome. You know, with all this new blood we might have to do another roll call to update the OP sometime.

Top Bottom