• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Fry

ahahaha so much bullshit, he's probably the only one we don't want to sell.

Welcome to Anfield Coutinho. I look forward to seeing Liverpool coverage in brazilian television. :D

Yep, we could be friends. Just please dont say you like Flamengo or Corinthians.

hahah, relax about that! Nice to have another brazilian around here. We have another two but they don't post often at all.

Tc91

How do linesmen miss so many fouls like that? Villa player was all over Hines and nearly had his shirt off. Man up and give the foul.

Hixx

'kinhell, another French lad signing for the mags: Panique Baey. Never heard of him, like.

Bradford scored? HAHAHA

Roybr

Coutinho to liverpool?
Really?
His home club is Vasco da Gama too, i watched all his first games, and he had a great deal of talent. He was sold when he had 16 years.
I wonder how is he doing right now.

Randdalf

"We are currently upgrading Sky Go. Please check back in a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience caused"

But I wanted to watch the Villol game :(

pulga

Banned
I hate looking at the fucking bench and finding the only solution to the problem is cunting Mirko Vucinic.

We are doomed.

pulga

Banned
224588_534894203202089_1746803196_n.jpg

Shakira has checked into a clinic, will be going into labor any time now.

arsene-wenger.jpg

Top Bottom