• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Had my first Chinese lesson tonight. Loads of fun! Think it'll take me ages to master the 4 tones, though. Also made me miss the Celtic game, but at least I can catch the second half on TV.

At Celtic Park right now (along with AVB):

1WBNDcZl.jpg

Hands off our players. ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isla is a Serie B player at best. Hugging the line and watching Vidal fight three players in the middle. Help maybe?

Carbonox

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s480x480/224588_534894203202089_1746803196_n.jpg[/IMG

Shakira has checked into a clinic, will be going into labor any time now.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2qnv0Bt8APQ/SCMjUcVjeMI/AAAAAAAAACg/n6FvYKQycjE/s320/arsene-wenger.jpg

:lol

K1LLER7

Had my first Chinese lesson tonight. Loads of fun! Think it'll take me ages to master the 4 tones, though. Also made me miss the Celtic game, but at least I can catch the second half on TV.

1WBNDcZl.jpg

|Wanayama| Welcome To Manchester| 2013/14

pulga

Banned

1WBNDcZl.jpg

How is Izaguirre doing? Heard he just got his driving license lol, guess he isn't moving to the EPL any time soon :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

1WBNDcZl.jpg

AVB is there? Watching Hooper I guess.

ShogunX

Babel, Drenthe and Elia. The fuck happened to those guys careers?

Bradford hit the bar. fuck me

All headless chicken type players who fail to look good on numerous occasions. Thank fuck we never got Elia when we were linked with him.

Oh and welcome to all the new members even the invalid users.

Also Newcastle are playing a very dangerous game. It's not often that a struggling team can fix themselves by introducing a load of new players into the squad.

Linius

Really? I have a huge grin hearing that. Love the guy :)

He just got back from an injury last weekend, played some minutes against Feyenoord. But he did a good job in the first half of the season. If he does that again in the coming months I hope we can keep him.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
How is Izaguirre doing? Heard he just got his driving license lol, guess he isn't moving to the EPL any time soon :(
He's back on form and now there's competition for LB so he should step it up a bit. Hope he'll be as good as he was in the first season. Think he still has a bit of a mental block from that leg break last year, less likely to attempt to run to the byline past players than he used to be. Still one of the best Celtic LBs in years.

BBI-8K6CcAEyDmu.jpg

Messi

Terrible taste in women, movies and now food.

I visited Nandos for the first time a few weeks back and it was quite nice

What bad taste in movies ?

You are telling me Olivia Wilde and scarlett johansson are not some of the finest women on the planet? You are crazy

pulga

Banned
He's back on form and now there's competition for LB so he should step it up a bit. Hope he'll be as good as he was in the first season. Think he still has a bit of a mental block from that leg break last year, less likely to attempt to run to the byline past players than he used to be. Still one of the best Celtic LBs in years.

BBI-8K6CcAEyDmu.jpg

looooool hadn't seen that picture.

We really need him to get back in form, last time I saw him in the NT he played terribly. One of our most dangerous players going forward, and trust me, we need all the help we can get ;_;

ShogunX

You are telling me Olivia Wilde and scarlett johansson are not some of the finest women on the planet? You are crazy

I missed that you had included ''The'' before calling Django shit. Scarlett you can have all day but Wilde has a bigger jawline than 99% of Footy-Gaf.

Dwingvatt

Banned

Scarlett Johansson is just perfect. She's the definition of sexy. I met her before and she is down to earth.

Olivia Wilde, although she looks good, I can't unsee the jaw.

pulga

Banned

Scarlett, yes. Olivia, I've seen finer looking women riding the bus here.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm avoiding all newspapers and Villa forums until Februrary. We're going to get absolutely destroyed.

Top Bottom