• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I love Michu, he speaks good English too.

There will be a bidding war for him in the summer.

Linius

image.php

Not sure if positive or negative.

Silent Bob doesn't say much you know.

Turok_TTZ

I'd try to keep higuain. no reason to sell di maria, no reason to get bale either. no go for falcao unless if cr7 leaves.
Kaka has a future in madrid if he played anything like today from now on. usually a ghost that man,

I'd try to keep higuain. no reason to sell di maria, no reason to get bale either. no go for falcao unless if cr7 leaves.
Kaka has a future in madrid if he played anything like today from now on. usually a ghost that man,
people have been saying that about kaka since he joined. He plays 2 good matches per season, he will be sold in the summer to PSG.

sell higuain, and get cavani + falcao.

K1LLER7

He's better than all our wingers imo.
He's no Bebe ;)

When he's on form he's good but then so are the United wingers. It's a shame that all of our wingers have found bad form, all at the same time.

If Sanchez or pedro were available, I'd go for them over Di Maria. Sanchez shouldn't have moved to Barca IMO.

Kyoufu

That day would have been even better (for us) if the score ended up being 2-2 but whoever Real were playing in that game missed a sitter.

Linius

Finally updated my Galaxy Tab (P7510) to ICS, 4.04. It's almost like I have a new tablet, it looks good and runs so smooth. And it finally runs .MP4 files without problems, no need for .avi files no more.

Clegg

He's no Bebe ;)

When he's on form he's good but then so are the United wingers. It's a shame that all of our wingers have found bad form, all at the same time.

If Sanchez or pedro were available, I'd go for them over Di Maria. Sanchez shouldn't have moved to Barca IMO.

I'd have Di Maria before all of them.

And I don't think Pedro is quite as good as Sanchez either.

arkon

He's no Bebe ;)

Yeah. I mean, remeber Valencia on form? Pretty sure he used to have Ashley Cole on toast whenever you seemed to play Chelsea for example

Zabojnik

So Higuain and Benzema are utter shit now? I would've killed
Timurid
for either to join us last summer and Real fans were ecstatic when Pipita decided to stay. I blame Mourinho.

Wilbur

Banned
So Higuain and Benzema are utter shit now? I would've killed
Timurid
for either to join us last summer and Real fans were ecstatic when Pipita decided to stay. I blame Mourinho.

Higuain's never going to be anything more than a good striker I think, doesn't have an all round game really. If he was an incredible finisher that would be okay, but he isn't. He isn't clinical enough.

Benzema's very good, potentially fantastic.

Linius

Next month it's been ten years since the GBA SP released in Europe. I remember getting it on release day as if it were yesterday. Time moves so quickly.

Tc91

Salvadora

Do most pc games have 360 controller support? I'm thinking of building/buying a gaming pc and I just can't use a keyboard and mouse for some games.

Zabojnik

Do most pc games have 360 controller support? I'm thinking of building/buying a gaming pc and I just can't use a keyboard and mouse for some games.

Pretty much, yeah. In many the interface / buttons change on the fly when you connect / switch to the 360 controller.

1. Adapt
2. Multiplat games usually have controller support. Fetch yourself a wired xbox controller or a wireless receiver and you're good to go. Other games can be hit and miss, but usually there's great mod support from the community. Just don't play competitive shooters with a controller. You'll get spanked

Linius

kLzeeTc.png

Oh my God, just kill me now :lol

The top tweet is from a Dutch journalist saying Marcelo and Derijck (PSV defenders) aren't communicating with each other when PSV is under attack. Those are the two defenders who caused the late Vitesse goal by Bony. The bottom tweet is Marcelo's reaction :lol

Top Bottom