• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salvadora

Try as I may, it just doesn't feel right or easy to use. I can play RTS/MMOs no problem but when it comes to pretty much anything else I'm at a loss. I'm just a lowly console peon.
Pretty much, yeah. In many the interface / buttons change on the fly when you connect / switch to the 360 controller.
2. Multiplat games usually have controller support. Fetch yourself a wired xbox controller or a wireless receiver and you're good to go. Other games can be hit and miss, but usually there's great mod support from the community. Just don't play competitive shooters with a controller. You'll get spanked
Thanks, I looked at the list of supported games but it seemed a bit thin. Knowing that you can just mod it is pretty reassuring.

Linius

I'm playing Psychonauts on PC with my X360 controller. Normally never play games on my PC but I couldn't resist that Humble Bundle. Psychonauts <3

Battlefield 3 + PC + Xbox 360 controller = awesome.

Hopefully the 360 controller part is for when you fly only, shooting with a controller is the most hilariously bad thing ever, I enjoy people using it on pc games though as I can easily shoot their sorry ass without even having to concentrate.

feel

Battlefield 3 + PC + Xbox 360 controller = awesome.

Anyway, night GAF. Off to bed with ASOS.
Did they fix the controller support on that game? It was hilariously bad with no onscreen xbox buttons, entire menu sections not being compatible, QTEs not working without keyboard, etc

Lightning

Banned
Commentator on Ronaldo's third goal

"It's the Charge of the Light Brigade, isn't it. Just unstoppable"

lol
Bale would do better than that!

Ugh how did Sunderland not draw?

Bramble you twat
The game should have been out of sight by that point anyway, we really dropped the pooch with our finishing today. Everyone was guilty of blowing chances for us today. Szczesny had a great game though.

Linius

Was looking at some article for mobile games. Spotted a Simpsons game which looked fun so I went to the playstore. Turns out my phone isn't compatible. There I am with my one year old phone. What's wrong with this market? :(

edit: oh it appears to be a world wide problem :p

Messi

Lovely to see Madrid getting back into the swing of things before Uniteds visit. Should be an amazing game where they both tear each other apart.

I am hoping for a match on the level of Bayern vs Madrid last season. Those two legs were incredible. Best matches of last years CL.

Timurid

PSG vs Dortmund will turn out to be a boring game, though.
why?
I doubt PSG will get that far.

I can't take you seriously anymore. You like Looper. :(

My love of Ibra would make it worth it. Legend.

Swedens-Zlatan-Ibrahimovi-008.jpg

Have fun watching PSG become Champions of Europe!!

On one side I would like that cause it would be hilarious with all the "they bought the title, football is dead!!!" comments. But then you can't wish anything good for Zlatan, although Pastore lifting the CL trophy would even it out a bit.

Wilbur

Banned
Couldn't sign Insigne, he wanted too much money.

Got:
El Shaarawy for 12m up front and 30m over 48 months
Borini for 3m up front and 20m over 48 months

My new first team:

A3d5k5E.png

arkon

On one side I would like that cause it would be hilarious with all the "they bought the title, football is dead!!!" comments. But then you can't wish anything good for Zlatan, although Pastore lifting the CL trophy would even it out a bit.

This cannot happen. I'm not sure Football would recover.

Wilbur

Banned
Get Radosevic to replace Cana and you'll be good to go.

Cana gets sent off all the fucking time. I have no money now tho :(

Is that Munoz from Palermo? Be glad the game does not reflect reality, truly one of the worst defenders that somehow keeps playing.

:lol, Palermo got relegated so I got him for 3m and Hernandez went to Milan for 4m. My scout - 20 in both judging stats - gave Munoz 4 on potential ability. Nice cheap signing innit

PDC. Why.

650k and isn't shit on this

I see you're a student of 'Arry's School of Financing Transfers.

Still a lot more than I wanted to pay but meh

Why is Borini so expensive?

Well originally they accepted a bid of 13m but then when I went for El Shaarawy the only way I could get Borini was by structuring the bid in a weird way, and then they kept putting the price up because of shit I said in the media. 4.5 potential though, worth it.

Fry

Joaquin Phoenix was absolutely brilliant in the master. If he doesn't get the Oscar, I'll never watch a ceremony of this shit ever again.

feel

Anything but Barca. Enough of that shit for a while.

edit-

please be Porto lol

Top Bottom