• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Slizz

Arsenal's head of youth development (Wayne Brady) is leaving the club in 2014.

Wayne_Brady.jpg

?

kitch9

Banned
The Citeh result pleases me. Looks like they are up there with Blackburn in spunking over one season and not being ever able to reload for another shot after....

Lol, useless twats prove all the money in the world means shit.

Good, when will clubs and fans learn money doesn't buy class, and it's priceless?

Linius

I was just playing up the "zenit fans are racist" card.

Seriously though, the club seems content with Kerzhakov at striker. We won't be after anyone.

I'd rather have Bony over here the next six months, since my club won't be bothered by him no more.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Great, great goal.

Ferdinand and Vidic are going to get reamed.

K1LLER7

See that Ronaldo's warming up for United. Lets hope he has a bad day on Wednesday. Someone should steal his boots like last year :p

Svia is a Zenit fan, best to just ignore his view on race, sexuality etc

Case 1: Someone affiliated with the club does something racist. Club condemns it.

Case 2: Someone affiliated with the club does something racist. Club stands behind them and supports them.

One of these is Zenit, and the other is the wee little club Yenrot supports. Guess which is which?

Zabojnik

I'd rather have Bony over here the next six months, since my club won't be bothered by him no more.

Best Bonny watched Juve - Fiorentina in Curva Sud with the fans today. BeckenBonucci. <3

BCr27XICQAAwY1I.jpg

537782_10200602686653538_1856939718_n.jpg

Probably a PR stunt, so we'll forgive him the inevitable blunder in Celtic-Juve. You know it's coming.

Top Bottom