• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

K1LLER7

You know Ronaldo is in crazy hot form right now?
WAYNE ROOOONEYYY :p

Rafael and whoever plays on the wing will have to keep him quiet.

--------------------

Michu's English is pretty good. Won't be suprised to see City bid for him in the summer.

Torres has improved too. Got a couple of assists in his last couple of games. Shame he can't get the goals.

Messi

Learned a new word in the English language today :p

But I'm afraid I can't agree. She looks hot troughout the whole series if you ask me. And you really should watch the last season, it's not that good (not bad either) but at least you know how it ends.

I have this habit of watching the the middle of a final season of a show and stopping.

I still have 5 episodes of house left that I know Olivia is
in 2 of them, I have not idea why I spoilered this, I suppose I don't want to risk spoiling it on anyone. even now. If she ends up dying I might hurt someone
if I never watch them there is always more. Same goes for chuck, 30 rock, entourage, lost.

Linius

I have this habit of watching the the middle of a final season of a show and stopping.

I still have 5 episodes of house left that I know Olivia is
in 2 of them, I have not idea why I spoilered this, I suppose I don't want to risk spoiling it on anyone. even now. If she ends up dying I might hurt someone
if I never watch them there is always more. Same goes for chuck, 30 rock, entourage, lost.

Watched everything from Entourage. One of my faves. Such cool characters, many hot chicks and great guest stars. It had everything.

Messi

WAYNE ROOOONEYYY :p

Rafael and whoever plays on the wing will have to keep him quiet.

2nV81.gif

Watched everything from Entourage. One of my faves. Such cool characters, many hot chicks and great guest stars. It had everything.

I was so proud of Turtle and his weight loss over the course of that show. In the final season he looked amazing.

1307994969_jerry-ferrara-weight-loss-290.jpg

3Sixty

Hmm... he'd be a decent buy for most teams.

As i've said about him before his performances have been baffling really. He is pretty limited and very one footed but he's making mugs of PL defenses when he looked a donkey at times in league 1 and was dropped for a certain Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Still, respect to him for sorting himself out and finally settling at a club.

P.S When will the media stop with the lazy and completely inaccurate Lambert/Holt comparisons.

Tc91

Gazza in intensive care.

“Gazza’s in a bad way. He’s much worse than he was and desperately needs help.
He’s had really bad withdrawal symptoms relating to not drinking since arriving at the clinic."

"His internal organs are shutting down and he’s in intensive care — it’s a potentially life-threatening situation.

"If he doesn’t receive the best treatment from doctors he could die.”

:(

arkon

Gazza in intensive care.

:(

Sad to see. I still remember some of his performances in Euro 96 fondly. Especially that goal against Scotland and the celebration that followed. He's been living on borrowed time for a while now.

Bit unfair to be singling out Barry. Hart was just as much to blame for City's defeat.

SOUTHAMPTON-SPLASH_1670401a.jpg

Yeah. Hart and a number of other players that were shown up by a superior Southampton side on the night.

K1LLER7

What are the bets on both United and Arsenal making it to the quarter finals?

Very unlikely I would guess.

Mine and Timurid's bet is, if Arsenal go further than United in the CL, i'll have to change my avatar (for a month) to whatever Timurid picks. If Arsenal don't, he'll have to use one I pick.

Bayern can't possibly F' this up.

Clegg

The tabloids are all saying City can't win the league. It's only February ffs.

We can still very much throw this lead away.

3Sixty

The tabloids are all saying City can't win the league. It's only February ffs.

We can still very much throw this lead away.

Yeah. It's not like they are going to run into a side like Southampton everyweek.

Much easier game vs Chelsea next.

3Sixty

God I'm throwing out so many Massimo Taibi gags about Joe Hart.

My proudest facebook status.

"Joe Hart joins fine company of Manchester based goalkeepers to be nutmegged by Southampton No. 7's. Massimo Taibi."

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
OMG WE WON! We hadn't won since November of last year. I had forgotten what victory felt like. ;____; #ClubDeportivoRafaMárquezLugo

K1LLER7

The best line I've ever written
It's Shakespeare-esque.

Would love to hear Wooden commentate on football games, would make the most boring of games entertaining. Just realised that Niall Quinn won't be commentator on the United game tomorrow. Fuck yes.

bud

hello, neogaf. let me tell you a tale. it is a tale of despair. it is a tale of hope. it is a tale guaranteed to make you ejaculate in your underpants. one morning, i visited my dear friend bjaelke. he made me a cup of tea. i didn't like the tea. the tea tasted of poop. yet i drank it anyway. i sat on his couch as he collected the sea food platter from the kitchen. when he came back to me, he sat next to me, rested one hand on my leg, and whispered in my ear, "do the bendtner for me."

it's like poetry.

Top Bottom